Idea: Literal Pussy Lips TF

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Preface: I know this sub-forum is a joke, and things posted here rarely ever get anywhere close to getting in the game.

Nevertheless, I was looking through this guy's artwork and came across this this cutie

Anyway, it would be really cool if a tf was made available for a mouth-gina (we already have lipples). Perhaps enabled by a super overdose of Clippex?

ham

Sep 2, 2015
Obligatory response: Write it and submit it.

Gee, didn't see that one coming!

I would, however my writing skills are awful. Hence why I made a post in "Ideas" rather than "Event Submissions". I don't actually expect it to get into the game, only expressing myself. 

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
This just looks... surprisingly good. If only I had the time to write the stuff I want to write myself, I would certainly give that one a try.

renishi

Jan 24, 2016
Omg, i feel off my stool, when i saw the Halloween Honey Bee (gulp gulp) picture.......thanks for the link to the artist's site.

tumblr_obtu08nWwC1tnjmmio1_1280.png

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
This is kinda unrelated, but damn I love these 2:

tumblr_ocarpfQIYo1tnjmmio1_1280.png
tumblr_obq5kpNsW01tnjmmio1_1280.png

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Preface: I know this sub-forum is a joke, and things posted here rarely ever get anywhere close to getting in the game.

Nevertheless, I was looking through this guy's artwork and came across this this cutie

Anyway, it would be really cool if a tf was made available for a mouth-gina (we already have lipples). Perhaps enabled by a super overdose of Clippex?
Obligatory response: Write it and submit it.

Or commision it. Throwing money at the creators is also an option.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I was actually tossing around the potential for Lip Tease to do this if the PC ignored/sarcastically twisted the warning of "apply only to the lips" and used it on their labia, but I decided against it to keep the TF simple. If there's serious interest in a mouthgina/lippia TF, I might be persuaded to re-approach that possibility, but it'd be backburner material at best.

EDIT: Also, if it does get added (by me or anybody else), don't expect it to be acknowledged in any serious capacity beyond the Appearance screen. There's already little to no elaboration on vaginal anatomy or description in sex scenes, and this kind of thing certainly wouldn't change that. :p  

A reader´s imagination is all she/he needs.

I´m gonna give this idea a shot...

Last edited by a moderator:

OnyxDrakkenblade

Jul 1, 2016
I was actually tossing around the potential for Lip Tease to do this if the PC ignored/sarcastically twisted the warning of "apply only to the lips" and used it on their labia, but I decided against it to keep the TF simple. If there's serious interest in a mouthgina/lippia TF, I might be persuaded to re-approach that possibility, but it'd be backburner material at best.

EDIT: Also, if it does get added (by me or anybody else), don't expect it to be acknowledged in any serious capacity beyond the Appearance screen. There's already little to no elaboration on vaginal anatomy or description in sex scenes, and this kind of thing certainly wouldn't change that. :p  

c'mon now |\/|ysty, you wouldn't like it if men went around writing the things they'd do to lady parts if they got specific . . . and you know it :p

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Looks like this topic made some gears in me suddenly turn. So I actually ended up starting to write a TF which specifically gives you mouthginas + change their colours. I can´t make any promises though.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
Looks like this topic made some gears in me suddenly turn. So I actually ended up starting to write a TF which specifically gives you mouthginas + change their colours. I can´t make any promises though.

See mouthgina could either mean lip-labia or literally turning your mouth into a vagina. The latter of which would be sexy as hell but a goddamn nightmare to accommodate in content.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
See mouthgina could either mean lip-labia or literally turning your mouth into a vagina. The latter of which would be sexy as hell but a goddamn nightmare to accommodate in content.

It´s the lip-labias I´m thinking about, right. But would you say it would be an issue for you to have a vagina with the description as a mouthgina/mouth-vagina? (In game of course :p)

I´m totally up for hearing good alternative descriptions btw.

razorrozar

Aug 21, 2016
It´s the lip-labias I´m thinking about, right. But would you say it would be an issue for you to have a vagina with the description as a mouthgina/mouth-vagina? (In game of course :p)

I´m totally up for hearing good alternative descriptions btw.

Nah, that can be covered with a simple descriptor tag since vagina types are already supported by the game, super easy. I was referring to replacing your mouth with a face-vagina, it'd be goddamn insane to try to accommodate for that in every scene that involves kissing, fellatio, goddamn talking... totally impossible.

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I was referring to replacing your mouth with a face-vagina, it'd be goddamn insane to try to accommodate for that in every scene that involves kissing, fellatio, goddamn talking... totally impossible.

It would´ve definitely been a greater mess than Bess.