Iced Teats Bad-End Idea (Finished but unedited)

Quiver

May 20, 2016
I started this a while ago, (before Yammi was recruitable) so Im not sure if it really fits anymore, but I figured I would post it now anyway.

Iced Teats badend Scenes 1-8: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17_7BIb3_oFWdBBUevS-rj4ExpaZEkwbrmfaO-0jUGSU/edit?usp=sharing
The general idea is that the player can get themselves roped into working at the New Texas Iced Treats store. Its still a bit rough around the edges, and there are more scenes to go, hoping people like it and I can get some feedback/constructive criticism.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jongeedubs

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Looks pretty good. Well as I expected it's for PC that is at least partial female (well I could hardly imagine fully male PC been affected by this bad end but...well it would be for sure weird one if you come with male version too ^^).

Quiver

May 20, 2016
Update#

Added the first of the repeatable scenes, It is just over 1000 words and is a bit of an exebition/orgasim denial mix

Quiver

May 20, 2016
Update_2#

Bam, finally back with the next scene. This one is a 2200 word glory hole scene, actually I think it is the longest scene so far, so maybe that makes up for how long it took to get out. 

In reguards to that, if anyone is interested in why it took so long for me to update, basically my computer died, and right after that I had a major work assigment I needed to focus on, that all done now, so hopefully I will be a bit faster from now on.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
hnnng

Would be swell if there were a way to trig this after recruiting Yammi. Frankly I don't think she'd want to rope you into a bad end regardless.

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiver

May 20, 2016
@noobsaleh

Thanks for the reply, 

I know where your coming from, as mentioned earier I started this way back before she was recruitable and so was a bit more of a black slate to ascribe personality and motive to. Now I justify it as being less about her having malicious intent for the PC and more about seeing a way for herself to get her freedom (more on that in later updates ;)  ). I suppose I could add a version with all instances of Yammi's name switched out for her replacement Salire too, since her character really is a blank slate at this point. 

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Muh fetish. Please become Contributor.

Quiver

May 20, 2016
Update #3

Damn, that was a longer delay than I wanted, lot of stuff has been happening, but I am finally back with another update. To be honest I'm not super confident in this one, thematically it is a little off from everything thus far, and I feel the sex doesnt last long enough, but this is supposed to be a bad-end idea, and I wanted to lead into what happens next a bit, so the tone and focus shifted a little when writing it. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this 2200 word update, and as always hit me up with advice and criticisms and I will strive to take your views onboard.

Quiver

May 20, 2016
Update #4

The bad end itself is in. Its a little over 2000 words and with that all the content I originally planned is finished, now I intend to go over it a few times and edit, in addition I want to do an alternative version with the starter quest simplified down, as well as one with Salire running the store instead of Yammi.