I wish Suma Cream was easier to get

Tili Cactus

Mar 6, 2022
sure its not terribly hard to go down to new texas, use the prostate milker and then talk to the salesman, but i absolutely love suma cream! its everything ive ever wanted and i think it belongs in every xxx vending machine, give the whole universe the massive loads it deserves

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
As far as increasing your "output" goes, there's also Celise, who can crank up your cum multiplier, The Spunkshrooms on Tarkus {although the taint on them is a bit of a downside}, and also Vi's Feritity treatments on Myrellion. I'm not sure that's all of them, but those are not that bad to obtain, and less likely to Bad-End you if you get too much.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
sure its not terribly hard to go down to new texas, use the prostate milker and then talk to the salesman, but i absolutely love suma cream! its everything ive ever wanted and i think it belongs in every xxx vending machine, give the whole universe the massive loads it deserves
Just use cheats

Fuzzybear

Sep 15, 2015
Yeah, spawning items from the Cheat Menu or Saving to file and using the Save editor to change it as much as you like can be interesting, but there's an easy way, and a hard way, somepeople may not like having to resort to cheats all the time to get the results they want :p

Amakawa Yuuto

Sep 6, 2015
Berlin
I just use the InseminatorPro implant.
It's essentially an in-game cheat menu for cum volume.

It's enough to fill up the goo armor's biomass reserves in one sex scene, and to reach the larges available bubble buddy bubble size.

It's not quite enough to beat Haley in cum volume, but I'm also a goo, so for that I can just toogle venting and use up my own maxed out biomass reserves.