I was wondering about any gentle femdom npc's

Etherrion

Dec 2, 2016
I guess I was just wondering if anyone, knew of any affectionately dominant npcs in Tits, and where abouts they are, I guess for reference, like the Female Naleen from Mehnga I think it's called.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Xanthe may be sort of what you're looking for. Although she's more of a "professional".

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Any romanceable NPc's?.
You have a sort of femdom relationship with Shade. She usually takes the lead, and can use her hardlight cock on you. If you´re also a femboy she´ll have a wanking scene.

Nezhara, the red myr officer on Myrellion also usually takes the lead. She´s a lot more gentle in comparison to the more aggressive dommes like Sera f. ex.
She isn´t romanceable though. But I decided to add her per the original post´s wishes.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Etherrion

Dec 2, 2016
You have a sort of femdom relationship with Shade. She usually takes the lead, and can use her hardlight cock on you. If you´re also a femboy she´ll have a wanking scene.

Nezhara, the red myr officer on Myrellion also usually takes the lead. She´s a lot more gentle in comparison to the more aggressive dommes like Sera f. ex.
She isn´t romanceable though. But I decided to add her per the original post´s wishes.

Thanks mate, I'll keep looking around for more, thanks for the post :)

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Eh, there's not a whole lot in my opinion. Most people are moderates, lol.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
I guess I was just wondering if anyone, knew of any affectionately dominant npcs in Tits, and where abouts they are, I guess for reference, like the Female Naleen from Mehnga I think it's called.
Ones that weren't listed already and that I can recall off the top of my head:

Most of Savin's gals, while not being dedicated doms, have scene where they dom the PC, almost always lovingly. Just like the catsnek wifu, you can choose who'll lead by picking certain scenes.

If your character is feminine-looking, I especially recommend Lieve.

Gianna, after being treated nicely and building up her confidence is a grade A loving and gentle dom. Might even get more x-packs in the future.

Bess can be set to dom mode and is very vanilla about her D/s. Some pretty nice scenes there. Extensive romance plot-line, though it doesn't really involve femdom since Bess is 'bedroom-only BDSM' character.

Last edited:

Etherrion

Dec 2, 2016
Ones that weren't listed already and that I can recall off the top of my head:

Most of Savin's gals, while not being dedicated doms, have scene where they dom the PC, almost always lovingly. Just like the catsnek wifu, you can choose who'll lead by picking certain scenes.

If your character is feminine-looking, I especially recommend Lieve.

Gianna, after being treated nicely and becoming very confident is a grade A loving and gentle dom. Might even get more x-packs in the future.

Bess can be set to dom mode and is very vanilla about her D/s. Some pretty nice scenes there. Extensive romance plot-line, though it doesn't really involve femdom since Bess is 'bedroom-only BDSM' character.

Where abouts is Gianna?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Barn at New Texas.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Cheers, just defeated the queen of the deep, now upto the Russian planet, sweet baby jesus those wyverns are kicking my ass.
I wouldn't recommend fighting the ice dragons yet, there is a significant amount of content that has not been implemented for them yet, and it would be very easy to get yourself stuck in a situation you didn't know was coming once that content is released.

Etherrion

Dec 2, 2016
I wouldn't recommend fighting the ice dragons yet, there is a significant amount of content that has not been implemented for them yet, and it would be very easy to get yourself stuck in a situation you didn't know was coming once that content is released.
So it's like trying to make a sponge roll, with no baking experience and little patience, either way you're just buggered yeah?. I kind like the Aursaur home world, it seems interesting the "huskars" made me giggle though.

Etherrion

Dec 2, 2016
Affectionate dom content is def. a whole lot of fun. It has a naturalistic feeling to it that's missing in the more fetishy/strict roleplay sort of dom/sub content.
I'm naturally very affectionate sub, so I like a gentle affectionate dom, so I guess it's why I look for NPc's that are like that.