i was hooked

slayerxii

Sep 16, 2016
I tried playing free cities. Then i was really hooked so i download slave maker. 

Are there  other games about slave or brothel management you guys can recoomend?

Miscellaneous Forum Viewer

Apr 6, 2016
I tried playing free cities. Then i was really hooked so i download slave maker. 

Are there  other games about slave or brothel management you guys can recoomend?

Like the guy above says, Jack-O-Nine-Tails is a good option for Slave management games but ya gotta be careful, it has fetishes in it that are quite unpleasant for many. I believe you can disable them but it includes things like gore, bestiality, and I think scat. There may be more, so be careful.

Crocodyke

Sep 13, 2016
My favorite one is Strive for Power http://strivefopower.blogspot.com/ Its going through a huge rework right now but the old version is still there. I like it because of the different things you can train your slaves to do. Hunting, Cooking, Magic, Fighting. Also it has a huge variety of monster girls. It really needs to be expanded once he finishes updating.

Namorax

May 4, 2016
About that Jack-O-Nine-Tails, does anyone have a link with an up-to-date(-ish) TL-Patch?

I found the "alpha owl" version on the blog, but there doesn't seem to be an english translation to go with it... I tried to google for something like that, but the only thing I found seemed to be for a previous iteration of the game. Or at least I wasn't able to install it properly (It told me to replace files... files that apparently do not exist in the alpha-owl) : /

Kanni

Jun 30, 2016
About that Jack-O-Nine-Tails, does anyone have a link with an up-to-date(-ish) TL-Patch?

I found the "alpha owl" version on the blog, but there doesn't seem to be an english translation to go with it... I tried to google for something like that, but the only thing I found seemed to be for a previous iteration of the game. Or at least I wasn't able to install it properly (It told me to replace files... files that apparently do not exist in the alpha-owl) : /

Here : http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/412491-free-software-jack-o-nine-tails-%C9%94-thread-reboot-v2 (lastest build, already english patched)