I want to draw your characters

BuffCat

Dec 16, 2015
Hi everyone!

I'm new here so please go easy on me. I am an artist and I would like to draw any characters you have for FREE! I was hoping to build up my more adult portfolio because I don't really draw that sort of thing very often. One of my strengths is that I can adapt my style fairly easily to whatever you are looking for.

Thanks for reading. Feel free to just chat with me as well I'm a friendly guy.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
I'd love you to draw my character!

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I certainly have a character I'd like tobe drawn in a mostly smutty way. Or two. Here's hoping neither would freak you out!

Number13

Aug 26, 2015
While not exactly an adult pic, you could draw my profile pic, Mara, a Buddhist demon, from SMT. Could give you experience in drawing phallic shaped objects.

L

Lawleious

I have 2 characters for yah can you do that mate? (one is SFW my main character in the book Im writing and one NSFW my TiTs Captain i'll pm you?)

Brotherthat

Aug 26, 2015
I too have a character for you If your still open. She is a drider though so let me know if spiders bother you.

DjinnOfArc

Aug 29, 2015
I would love if you could draw my 2 main Steele's, PM me when you got some free time to? Seems like you  have a lot of requests already :D

K

Krynh

I would be very thankful if you were available to draw my character. 

BuffCat

Dec 16, 2015
Hi everyone, I sincerely apologize for taking so long. I just finished up a huge project that took almost all of my time for the past 2 months. I'll be starting up again this week on everyone's  characters. I am almost finished with JDeko's characters and I can start working on the others. Please forgive me for being so busy.

PyrateHyena

Oct 13, 2015
Will you post the finished pieces here? Cause I'd like to see them... Are you open for more characters or do you have enough at the moment? I ask because I know drawing can take a lot of time and effort.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
At least you popped up to apologise. Take it easy and, above all, enjoy and learn!

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Like Kesil said. Have fun with it and don´t stress about it too much. 

I too would love it if you could draw one of my characters. But only if it´s not too much hassle, I see you might get your hands full with all the others requests.

BuffCat

Dec 16, 2015
Thank you for understanding. I feel bad for leaving everyone hanging like that but I just didn't have any free time between working and commissions so I kind of forgot about all this until now.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. I know way too well what that "involuntary neglection" when you're the one on the other side feels like.

HeavyMetalLoser

Sep 27, 2015
Just sent you the description for my CoC character. Probably not very high on your list, it's pretty generic compared to what other people here have.

L

Lawleious

Hi everyone, I sincerely apologize for taking so long. I just finished up a huge project that took almost all of my time for the past 2 months. I'll be starting up again this week on everyone's  characters. I am almost finished with JDeko's characters and I can start working on the others. Please forgive me for being so busy.

NO PROBLEM MATE! *hugs* we are a patient forum of assholes.

K

Krynh

Am I imagining things or did there used to be a link to your portfolio on your post?

SnuggleBug

Mar 18, 2016
Malaysia
Visan.png.c471b4fc52fca0e6de2413650b5f0206.png
Well, if you're still open I'd like a sketch or whatever of my Sydian guy from TiTS. Basically my avatar. Robotic arm, eye peice, metal spine aid on his back and yeh.

Last edited by a moderator: