I Wanna Help Fenoxo With Tits

Status
Not open for further replies.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Really? I feel like it's pretty evident, it's just so bare-bones. Feels lazy. Especially in the context of Fen saying he strives for a certain threshold to be met.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Really? I feel like it's pretty evident, it's just so bare-bones. Feels lazy. Especially in the context of Fen saying he strives for a certain threshold to be met.
Not evident at all.
Gats old busts are super old bruh. And he's a friend of Fens who's made a lot of busts for TiTS characters early game, along with a few new busts (Like Spess Bun Mei and Cameron and I think Sylvie too?). His bust style has improved since them.
And while all the old ones seem to be worked off a template, 'lazy' and 'barebones' is still a rude way to put it, they're simple, cutesy, and aren't too over-sexualized compared to other busts in the game (Others may like the last one but I personally like the simpler busts as well).

If bust artists want to be more detailed with their busts they can, but Gats made his simpler busts work.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Not evident at all.
Gats old busts are super old bruh. And he's a friend of Fens who's made a lot of busts for TiTS characters early game, along with a few new busts (Like Spess Bun Mei and Cameron and I think Sylvie too?). His bust style has improved since them.
And while all the old ones seem to be worked off a template, 'lazy' and 'barebones' is still a rude way to put it, they're simple, cutesy, and aren't too over-sexualized compared to other busts in the game (Others may like the last one but I personally like the simpler busts as well).

If bust artists want to be more detailed with their busts they can, but Gats made his simpler busts work.

It is evident if you have to use "come on, they're old" as a justification, that means you do see a difference in quality in comparison to the rest, don't be dishonest for the sake of staying nice. And again, I don't even dislike most of his other busts. It's really only that sydian female one that really stands out to me as inferior. I'm sure Gats knows this himself, which is why he has improved, to say his older work is on par would really be undermining the progress he's made as an artist.

Reactions: Bast

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
Gods, you're making me sound evil for even playing this game :negativeman:

Don't feel that way.

It's a freebie, but one that was given to you willingly. Also, if it makes you feel better, remember that the devs run a business here and it's part of that business.

Goody two-shoes over here. I'm sure the artists themselves don't want people feigning to like their shit if it isn't satisfactory. Yes men don't help anybody. But I get it, you mean well.

*sigh*

I appreciate the way you put that and I don't mean to be passive-aggressive but please let me point out just one thing. Whether I like the bust or not: I never said either.

Now, if you'll excuse me I'll go back to lurking in my corner over there.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Exactly. They might be sketchy but they have personality. If we're going to rag on artist's older work plenty of Shou's look like she barely bothered to read the description, and Adjatha has never gotten out of making any female look like a blow-up doll.

Miakoda

Nov 4, 2017
Somewhere Somehow
forum.fenoxo.com
Gods, this just turned into a fairly ugly debate about who's opinion is better. You don't like it. You do like it. You appreciate it, while you don't. Enough already. Just accept that people have different tastes, and be respectful about it; both to the artist and to your fellow forum dwellers!

In the everlasting words of the internet, "This opinion is shit! That opinion is shit! Every opinion is shit!"

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
giphy.gif

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
Exactly. They might be sketchy but they have personality. If we're going to rag on artist's older work plenty of Shou's look like she barely bothered to read the description, and Adjatha has never gotten out of making any female look like a blow-up doll.

Lol I diss one image while yall diss peoples whole body of work. Sure, I'm the one being rude.

Status
Not open for further replies.