You could give me the description and i draw it
Or i could make comics or something like that
I just wanna help
I make it for FREE

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
What kind of art are you talking about?
like do you mean busts or fan art or something else?

Zombiepunch

Feb 5, 2018
I'd like to make original arts for the game to help
But i could make a fanart or something like that, anything you want me to do
I don't have a example right now but i can start making one

Doots

Creator
Mar 24, 2017
Well I have two characters written
one of them is in the game already and has a bust
the other is waiting for review
Erika, a slender kaithrit, sits alone at the bar. By a rough estimate, you would say that she stands at about 5'3''. The first impression her appearance gives you is a lot like a standard kaithrit, with feline ears poking from her hair, two feline tails swirling behind her, and normal human like skin.

Long purple hair with lime green highlights hangs in front of her green feline eyes, adorning her pale face. Erika’s full lips are a positively eye-catching feature of her face, with the lower one adorned by a single gleaming silver stud.

She is wearing a rather banal outfit: a plain white strapless blouse and a pair of jeans. You notice that her nipples are visible through her shirt; it looks like this little kitty likes going commando. Her jeans cling to her fertile hips and plump butt, while two dark purple feline tails curl and sway behind her. The tips of her tails are highlighted with the same green color as her hair.

A small but undeniably unfeminine bulge lies between her legs. {If has seen her naked: Having seen below her clothes, you know that her boobs are definitely a C-cup. She has roughly five inches worth of canine meat between her legs, located just below a heart-shaped thatch of pubic hair. Below that is a pair of tightly drawn balls. Despite what you thought earlier, she doesn't have a pussy to go with her dick. //Hasent seen her naked: You are no boobspert but if you would have to guess you would say that her cup size is B, maybe C, judging the size of her bulge you're fairly certain that she isn't packing a monster between her legs.} As you gaze between her legs, her face turns bright red, but nonetheless her nipples harden, jeans tent, and her tails start to sway behind her faster. It seems this little kitty is starved for attention; or more likely- judging by her tent- she is starved for sex.

{//If PC has never met her: The hyena //if PC has met her: Verusha} is nine feet and eight inches of strong {//if PC has sexed her:, dominant} hyena, towering above the raskvel and other patrons.

The entirety of her body is covered in coarse, light brown fur, with dark brown stripes adorning her back and limbs. A pair of hyena-like ears swivel back and forth atop her head, and a tall black mohawk sits between them.

Her left eye is a metallic, softly glowing cybernetic replacement, while her remaining right eye is a deep, dark red. She stares right back at you, and her organic eye seems to bore straight into you. Her muzzle is covered in scars, even a piece of her lip is missing, showing the canine tooth below it.

Her right arm is replaced by a heavy looking metallic limb; and while her left arm is biological, it's far from looking like the rest of her body. Instead of having the same dark brown stripes that cover the rest of her it’s covered in black tribalistic-looking lines that flow and course along her arm.

The front of her chest is covered in light brown fur, starting from her collar bones and ending down at her crotch. Instead of wearing something to cover her E-cup breasts she keeps them in full view of anyone glancing her way, and from the way she's sitting you doubt that she minds if you steal a glance of the black nipples capping of both breasts. Her body is heavily muscled, not that of a bodybuilder, but more akin to someone who spends days doing hard labor. While she has her torso on display she still wears pants. Desert camouflage cargo pants, to be exact. She has made a crude hole just below her belt allowing her brown tail to come through. She has ripped the left leg of her pants off, revealing a cybernetic limb similar to her right arm. The remaining part of the ripped pant leg covers up her thigh, leaving it to your imagination where it ends. She wears a combat boot on her right foot, probably to compensate for the difference in length between her cybernetic and real leg. Her pants are held up by a leather belt, which holds a sheathed knife and an weathered, old looking ballistic handgun.

Between her legs you notice a quite sizable bulge, and it doesn't take a genius to know why. You stare at the bulge until she brings her hand down to squeeze it, causing your eyes to shoot back up. Looking into her own, she has a broad grin on her face, which makes you {If brute: grin, knowing that she appreciates your body //Else: blush}.

{PC has sexed her: Having been in her pants you know that the bulge is created by a 21 inch long sheathed black canine dick, which is 4 inches thick. It's accompanied by a six-inch uninflated knot. You know from experience that her knot reaches a whole eight inches upon climax. There is a row of golden piercings that run down the front of her prick along the urethra, starting at the head and ending right at the base. This creates a lewd, glimmering Jacob's Ladder which happens to massage the insides of any hole it’s inserted into. The light brown fur reaches down to her sheath and hand-filling balls which fuel her canine dick, she also has a juicy black cunt hidden behind them.}
And even though Erika already has a bust, characters can have multiple busts.
Also for both characters I have art done by other artists if you want to use those as referance

Reactions: Freed85

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Got any examples of your work?

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
That actually ain't half bad mate. AND you work quick. Surely people will take you up on that offer.

Reactions: Zavos

Fenoxo

Corrupter of Tainted Space
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Mareth
www.fenoxo.com
That's better than I could do, but probably not quite up the threshold of art I'd like to use in game. Keep practicing! Everybody started somewhere - I wish the old forums were still up so I could show you some of DCL's ancient sketches vs new hotness.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
Not bad at all, keep it up!

IzIx

Feb 5, 2018
That was a really good drawing, Would love to see more of your work.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I don't want to belittle the work other amazing artists have done for the game but...I like this one better than quite a few busts in the game right now.

(Obviously that is just my personal opinion and art is known to be subjective.)

You don't think this is great art? :allears:

Sydian_Female_%28Gats%29.png

Reactions: Savin

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
You don't think this is great art? :allears:

Sydian_Female_%28Gats%29.png
I don't know whether you are trying to say that the bust for the Sydian female is bad or not.

In either case I will say that I had and have not intention of quoting specific busts to shame them or similar. I'm thankful for every bust to help my imagination in this free game that I'm allowed to play and understand that I can toggle any of them off if I don't want to see them.

I'm leeching freebies here. I will do that with the appropriate mindset.

BitchBroken

Dec 24, 2017
I don't know whether you are trying to say that the bust for the Sydian female is bad or not.

In either case I will say that I had and have not intention of quoting specific busts to shame them or similar. I'm thankful for every bust to help my imagination in this free game that I'm allowed to play and understand that I can toggle any of them off if I don't want to see them.

I'm leeching freebies here. I will do that with the appropriate mindset.

Goody two-shoes over here. I'm sure the artists themselves don't want people feigning to like their shit if it isn't satisfactory. Yes men don't help anybody. But I get it, you mean well.

Reactions: Bast
Status
Not open for further replies.