I think I broke the game again.

SpaceWeasel

Jul 25, 2017
Some time ago, I posted a feedback loop wherein if you had the Nuki Nuts perk and could do autofellatio, you could exponentially increase the weight of your character (and also your character's cum production).

I was experimenting with that today, and I had the thought, What if I tried to sell that insane amount of semen at the male milker on New Texas? I did exactly that, and this happened:

RVlCURa.png

I got -1610612736 credits. I apparently sold so much cum I went into crippling debt.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
Some time ago, I posted a feedback loop wherein if you had the Nuki Nuts perk and could do autofellatio, you could exponentially increase the weight of your character (and also your character's cum production).

I was experimenting with that today, and I had the thought, What if I tried to sell that insane amount of semen at the male milker on New Texas? I did exactly that, and this happened:

RVlCURa.png

I got -1610612736 credits. I apparently sold so much cum I went into crippling debt.
You basically hyper-inflated (heh) the cum economy so much that not only is your cum worthless but it actually makes you lose money. Gee, fooking gee, Sir!

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Huh... Did that actually remove money from you? Do you have negative credits now?

I'm kinda curious how this affects the game if you try to play it normally from here on!

Reactions: SpaceWeasel

SpaceWeasel

Jul 25, 2017
Huh... Did that actually remove money from you? Do you have negative credits now?

I'm kinda curious how this affects the game if you try to play it normally from here on!

I have negative credits now. I can't afford anything. If I tried to play normally now, I'd basically be unable to buy anything from shops.

Wait... How? Doesn't milker automatically goes boom if your output is too big to stop?

Honestly, I'm surprised it didn't the first time. I kept repeating the process, hoping that it might loop back around into positive numbers somehow, but the machine did break after 4-5 more uses.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
congradulations on breaking the game (again)
and thanks for sharing a screenshot. This is the funniest thing I’ve seen all week.

cool.alexia

Feb 16, 2017
It's actually over (under) 1.5 trillion in credits... :rolleyes:

Wait, yeah... what the hell is that? I thought you overshot a 32bit integer. But trillions are too large... What kind of integer was that, 48bit??

No way you cummed out 64bit. That would require 10^18 credits and then some to get back to minus a trillion... What the hell?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
If the amount of money goes over the maximum value the system can generate (268,435,455 for the TiT'sEd), it'll spit out a negative number. So basicly you generated so much you whent over the maximum number the system can generate.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Are you going to try and soldier on to get rid of the debt? Did you save the game before hand? :O

Let me guess... you're banned at the Breedwell Centre?

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
The reason why you're getting negative money is because not only have you crashed that particular market, you've ruined the economy on an intergalactic scale.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Jesus, you ejaculated so hard you crashed an entire market! With that much spunk, you've probably accidently and purposefully impregnated several planets worth of civilizations with your seed... :eek:

You know what, I think what happened is not that you were paid negative trillion dollars, but that's actually your child support bill. o_O

Zavos

May 7, 2016
If you can ejaculate enough raw mass to crash the semen market completely and utterly, imagine actually ejaculating that kind of mass into a waifu. Anno, for instance.

Evil

Jul 18, 2017
“Looks like Team Dorna is blasting off agaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaain!”

*little twinkle of a star in the distance*

JDeko

Aug 27, 2015
Kekistan
www.facebook.com
If you can ejaculate enough raw mass to crash the semen market completely and utterly, imagine actually ejaculating that kind of mass into a waifu. Anno, for instance.

Through save editing my Steele carries about 200 litres in her [flat to A-Cup] chest. When scenes talk about squirting milk I just imagine generating an Evangelion-esque explosion.

Nekas

Aug 31, 2015
HAhahahaha this thread made my day after some shit happend in life and uni i was quite depresed but reading his thread it made me laugh so much that my dorm mate was looking at me "WTF is wrong with me?"
Well now i have 30 mins to prep 2 short doc for proffesors then.
Thanks a lot this one brighten my mood :D and to hell with beeing depresed.