I think about writing content but have some questions

Flufish

May 15, 2018
Hi ! I love what you are doing with this CoC 2. The quality of the prose, the characters personality... That's awesome to follow the evolution of the game months afer months- and to see it become more and more pleasant and interesting.

So it just give me the desire to participate. However, english isn't my mother tongue, and i would have to be used at written with it before i can really bring a contribution to the game (even more because i already write in my native language, and that's very difficult to learn it in another one when you're get used to employ damn intricated sentences and a large vocabulary).

ANYWAY. I would try my hand on small/average contents, like new items, transformatives, then new encounters/more scenes for the already existing ones. But i'm not sure of what i can and what i can't do. I planed to write a satyre transformative item, then when i would be more capable, a satyr encounter. But is a member of the writing team already plan to do such things ? And if do that, is there things that i have to know about the lore before ?
Also, if things come to be, i would like to write more gay content (because i'm lot more comfortable with it), so if some people have ideas about that... I'm open to maybe get my hand in writing them.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
From this thread, I’d recommend you not try writing currently; improve your grasp on English grammar first.

Flufish

May 15, 2018
Thank you for your answer ! I haven't any native english speaker around me, so i didn't knew if my english was correct enough to write. I will work on it in the next months, and i hope i will be able to return with a sufficient level ^^. Thank's for the fast answer, and have good day !

(and also thank's for all the cool stuff you wrote until now)