I NEED URGENT HELP

CoC_Player_Mec

Jul 26, 2017
Okay, so... If your character is a male, and you for some reason get TITS in your male character. ¿Is there any way to get the same flat breast as a male again? And if there is, ¿How or where you can find a item to get it?

Thanks for the help.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Purified Incubi Drafts should do the trick, if you want a minimal amount of side-effects.

CoC_Player_Mec

Jul 26, 2017
Beat up imps until y'get Incubi Drafts, then take them to Rathazul (or whatever his name is, it's been a while), I think he's near the lake? He should be able to purify them for you, for a price.
Rathazul? The Depressive Rat you find after some explorations in the Lake?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
After few times using his services, he would also start making Reducto (that can be other way to reduce breasts size).

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Reducto is so expensive, though. You should always ingest the cheapest, least pure transformatives. ;)

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
But that still an option and with no side effects. Only downside is as you noted it price, that make it good only for filthy rich Champions.

CoC_Player_Mec

Jul 26, 2017
Reducto is so expensive, though. You should always ingest the cheapest, least pure transformatives. ;)
But that still an option and with no side effects. Only downside is as you noted it price, that make it good only for filthy rich Champions.
Thanks all of you, also the gems won't a problem. I've been playing for 200 days, in the game, defeating enemies everyday and have a lot of gems. Thaaaaank you