I NEED HELP

Khemteg'Tal

Mar 13, 2022
First time playing. When I get to the part with Cait after I drink the Blue Potion. The right side of the screen pops with a picture of her and a bar with numbers under her image. It looks like a scroll bar and it says Scene by Savin under it. Since it says Scene and it looks like it should scroll to the right, it makes think a scene should be happening. But nothing happens no matter what i click or press except letting me select between 3 images for Cait. Is there a scene there? Am I missing something?

OribieND

Feb 20, 2022
Do you have a screenshot of it?
Tho if I would dare make a guess, you might have clicked on Cait's character pic and the game is asking you wich artstyle you want it to be.

Khemteg'Tal

Mar 13, 2022
The image on the right. It has that scroll bar on the bottom of it like its supposed to do something.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 55

Khemteg'Tal

Mar 13, 2022
So now that Im further into the game it looks that scroll bar moves when you do something to increase your relationship with the person. So idk why it says scens underneath its not actually a scene lol

Spidereggs

Sep 4, 2021
The scene is the body of text you are reading on the center of the screen.

• Haha
Reactions: Savin

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So now that Im further into the game it looks that scroll bar moves when you do something to increase your relationship with the person. So idk why it says scens underneath its not actually a scene lol
That's the in-universe time tracker, which you can replace with a basic display from the menu. The 'Scene by x' description informs you who wrote whatever it is you're currently reading.