I made a rainmeter hex for TiTS

orcsoul

Nov 22, 2015
Based on only a very limited understanding... Rainmeter = a sort of alternative/replacement to the sorts of things the Taskbar and Notification area do in Win7/Win10... a Honeycomb = a grid of launchers/shortcuts/notifications, etc...

In short, I believe this could be a shortcut launcher for TiTS for anybody that may be using the Rainmeter program? (I don't use Rainmeter so haven't verified this... just conjecture).

That said, for all I know this could be something malevolent given this account was created today and this is its only post.

Reactions: Arhon

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Post screenshots.

Reactions: Kesil

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
I vote you to do it.

GO FORTH GUINEA PIG!
I would. No, really, I would! But I literally have no idea what Honeycomb and rainmaker are or how to use them. :confused:

Plus my computer could run on a goddamn potato battery.

Gorteh

Sep 19, 2016
This is all it is. Just a tile for a Rainmeter skin.

Attachments

• this.png
    this.png
    358.6 KB · Views: 74

balitz Method

Aug 13, 2016
Rainmeter's a thing to make your desktop look like scifi, arteeeasetick or anime with little in between.

Basically little themed desktop widgets that are highly customizable and tell you what the weather's like or how much space you have on your drive or how hard your RAM is working.

Backwoods

May 2, 2016
Seattle, WA
Eh, I've used it for the sake of running a nice-looking desktop EQ with custom color/shape to fit my background. That's about all the use I've had for it, though.