I just don't get it.

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
You know I just noticed something about the La_Bova item which happens to be that the PC doesn't grow a udder to be more precise a cow udder. Can someone give at explain a reason why, or do something about it?  If it's possible can someone tell how to do so.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
My best answer is that it's a very specific interest to have an udder. Alot of people (or just Fen) might find it really unappealing.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
It dosn't.  FenCo games don't have udders as a general rule.  Instaid, we have 4 nipple breasts which basically makes each of your jugs a pseudo udder in itself.  

CascadeRX

May 17, 2016
Well is there a way to have Minerva to be completely Corrupt, and also who can be turned into a bimbo?

Name62

Oct 21, 2015
I dunno, maybe cuz they're different games? Can you get parasitic cunt-tails in CoC, or multiple vaginas?
image.jpg
Well

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well is there a way to have Minerva to be completely Corrupt, and also who can be turned into a bimbo?

She had planned Corrupted path similary like Marble but it ends up as unrealized reality. For bimbo afaik Sophie and Jojo could be feed with bibmo liquer. And ofc PC can also take it.