I heard there was a new event in the Mallach Temple (maybe slight spoilers idk)

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Just curious how to go about proccing it if it requires some corruption to I suppose it was hinted that like Kas will be there or something. Dunno what it is exactly but curious but part of me wonders if my character is too pure (0 corruption) for it or something or if I need to do other things first?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
You would've had to be on Kasyrra's good side in order for it to happen (basically, throw yourself at her at every turn and you're guaranteed to get it.)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Romance Kas (eg. fight alongside her in Winter City)
Build Mallachite Temple
Talk to the two anubians inside the temple
Pray to RNGsus by walking in and out a bunch until she shows up

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
ahhh ok ok so it's walkin in and out cause i have done all of those other things i think. might talk with the two anubians again just in case. but yeah thanks.

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Another question since this requires the temple then do these choices matter? I wonder mostly about having Cait join if that'll have Cait consequences. the choices after I'm split between the actual right answer for knowing Kasyrra and picking redemption since that is what my character is pushing for kind of.

I guess i get a little paranoid and particular about stuff like this lol.

Last edited:

YEsManKablaam

Sep 2, 2015
Mother of God .. I give up on this event, my fingers are hurting from press "S + W"

I didn't notice at first but how you can tell if she's there is over where the anubians are there's a little star there now. Just in case you might have missed it.

Reactions: Aurore

WitchesBrew

May 6, 2020
Could someone tell me what happens in that scene? I only have one save and I don't want to play the game again just to see that scene even if it seemed something important
Kas shows up at the temple in disguise as a catgirl, you flirt a bit, and optionally have a threesome with an unsuspecting Cait. Later Mallach shows up to threaten Kas and warn the champ about associating with her, after which you and Kas fuck in the middle of the temple while everyone is asleep.

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
Kas shows up at the temple in disguise as a catgirl, you flirt a bit, and optionally have a threesome with an unsuspecting Cait. Later Mallach shows up to threaten Kas and warn the champ about associating with her, after which you and Kas fuck in the middle of the temple while everyone is asleep.

I thought that was her when I saw the picture on the update. At least she hid the horsedick this time.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

BloodRaven117

Feb 26, 2021
Hey so sorry for the necro, but I have to ask, is the scene repeatable? Cause I'd like to experience both Cait 3some and just cuddle.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Hey so sorry for the necro, but I have to ask, is the scene repeatable? Cause I'd like to experience both Cait 3some and just cuddle.
This isn't even a necro. >.>

Reactions: Lone Wolf115