I have a question?

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Bootleg Kitsune? Or the Full Keros approved package?

Yurifan

Dec 29, 2020
Bootleg Kitsune? Or the Full Keros approved package?
Preferably either I just really enjoy the kitsune package deal but I was reading over some of the other threads and saw one with a similar question to mine but now all I need to know is how long it would take to get to that point.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Preferably either I just really enjoy the kitsune package deal but I was reading over some of the other threads and saw one with a similar question to mine but now all I need to know is how long it would take to get to that point.
Bootleg Kitsune (Aka normal fox ears and fox tail) is not a true Kitsune in this game. To be a floof, you gotta get into the floof den and do a quest from mr. stick-up-his-ass there (The quest thing is borked atm). Keros should appear to you when that's done and give you an offer to bind and become a Kitsune at the price of your soul.

Yurifan

Dec 29, 2020
Bootleg Kitsune (Aka normal fox ears and fox tail) is not a true Kitsune in this game. To be a floof, you gotta get into the floof den and do a quest from mr. stick-up-his-ass there (The quest thing is borked atm). Keros should appear to you when that's done and give you an offer to bind and become a Kitsune at the price of your soul.
Thank you for letting me know I guess I'll have to wait for it to be fixed to become true floof.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
I thought the other task Nakano has you do would let Keros manifest too...

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Thank you for letting me know I guess I'll have to wait for it to be fixed to become true floof.
You can still do it, it's just the quest required is supposed to be at least one of the two available, atm it's requiring the Artifice Testing quest to get it, which is the bork because the requirement is supposed to be just either that or Want of a nail.

C

casserole

you can edit the "KEROS_OFFER" flag to 1 this will unlock the keros options at the shrine and then you can choose to become his champion or petition him.

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
you can edit the "KEROS_OFFER" flag to 1 this will unlock the keros options at the shrine and then you can choose to become his champion or petition him.
What if they don't wanna save edit tho.

td1900

Aug 12, 2020
He should still be able to trigger it in the current build (I think), but you need to do both of Nakano's missions instead of just the usual one. I had the offer trigger just a few days ago on my most recent champion after completing both the For Want of A Nail and Artifice Testing quests.