I hade a blast on Dhaal and Zheng Shi

orange64

Jan 16, 2022
So I do have to say. I never liked going to Zheng Shi. mostly do to a bug in the game around that time, that made me lose everything I had stored in my ship when I got there. So I mostly stopped playing after I get past Myrellion.

But then at that time. my mind just said. F&%# it, we Ball!!

and Oh my sweet baby jesus. It was Yuki GOOD!!!

Who ever made or came up with the part of the story going through a pirate base to get one of your dads probes. Thank you, I had so much fun going around that place. But Jack is still an ass!

Dhaal was a new one for me to play on. and a good call to let the players know the story is coming close to ending soon. I don't want to say more then what goes down on Dhaal. but I will say this. try and be on everyone's good side. and But Jack is still an ass. a stupid dum ass. but he's family!~ XD

also I found the B-B-B-G
Big Black Bunny Girl on Dhaal. not going to lie. I thought I can add her to my Crew if I keep beating her, and then buy her contract. BOY did I feel like a dum ass when I found her wiki! XD

but if your Cousin can have a Bodyguard, why can't you get a bad ass one like B-B-B-G? XD

but enough of me being salty.

and all jokes and sex aside!

I hade a blast on Dhaal and Zheng Shi was a part of the story.
Thank you everyone for making this game so fun to play.

here to playing on Phaedra II .. and trying find are Cousin.. who crash on the Planet..

For the love of God Jack! can you not do something dum! FOR 5 MINUTE! XD