I goofed and need help

Seth Steele

Jul 9, 2016
So i was sleepily playing last night and my dyslexia hit me hard when i picked up the Amber idol (Zil questline) to see what it was and THEN saved my game. I realized what i did immediately so i dropped it in place, but it doesnt seem like it matters if you dont leave the cave with it, just that you took it so now i cant complete the quest in the pacifist way that i wanted too... Is there a way to fix this? If its through the save editor im afraid i have little aptitude in programming. Any help is greatly appreciated!

DrunkZombie

Apr 12, 2018
Minnesota, USA
If you don't have a save beforehand, the save editor is your only hope. Since there are 14 save slots what I always do is save once per day using save slot 1 to 10, then use slots 11-14 as quick saves I use right before an important event that day, This way I can go back at least 10 days if I need to.

Reactions: Shanghai_Hourai

Seth Steele

Jul 9, 2016
Maybe that was an old save or something but i went back and tried with no success. Let me do another save directly to my desktop instead of over another save. upload_2021-1-16_0-3-39.png

Attachments

• Sky - 77 days.tits
    230 KB · Views: 1

Seth Steele

Jul 9, 2016
Sorry i meant that i tried to save over a old different steele and it might not have worked or i looked in the wrong place and sent the wrong one XD Thanks again for the help!