I can't seem to get Etheryn or Arona.

Lightningpaw

Nov 2, 2022
So the new public content says there is new scenes at the Khor'minos bath houses for Etheryn and Arona if you are lovers. Considering my interactions with them I would say we are but I get no option for scenes when I go to the Bathhouse. Please help.

SmithEK

Apr 20, 2021
So the new public content says there is new scenes at the Khor'minos bath houses for Etheryn and Arona if you are lovers. Considering my interactions with them I would say we are but I get no option for scenes when I go to the Bathhouse. Please help.
Have you done Arona's bath scene first?

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
'Lovers' is not just 'have had sex with', each of them has a specific scene you need to see and respond appropriately to in order to reach that state. For Arona it's her solo bath scene, for Ryn it's the post-Dracia confession.

Gabranth

Apr 26, 2023
Played it 3 hours ago:
Banged Arona (after I did the bath scene, if it makes a difference)
Ryn as a lover, always, completed Dracia.

Only threesome option I got was in Arona's sex menu back at the Frost Hound.

So...

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I can confirm that it does work, are you sure you're looking in the right place and have both of them in the party?

Baths.png

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I figured it out but what does the Dracia quest look like?
It's a multi-part dungeon that you can travel to once you've completed the first part of The Siege of Khor'minos to learn where you need to go and get access to a ship to take you there. Look for 'The Demon of Ice' in your quest log. You actually set out from the Palace of Ice, as Captain Livernon is hanging out on the same tile as Elthara.