I can't load my saves, any of them

unyielding

Sep 30, 2016
None of my saves load.

I had several saves from like some months ago or so, I don't remembver, but when I opened my coc in firefox all I got was a  blank when I tried to load my file, from file, from download. Never played on thew website don't care

All I want is my files loaded, I downloaded a new coc, it didnt load them eiter, I updated flash, that didn't do it, I moved gthe folders, that didn't do it, I copied the saves and added a .coc to the extention, that didnt work, i have NO idea if these are supposed to have extensions [mine never did but gthey USED to load flawlessly] so I just guessed at one, nothing is working, I can't play, I need help, can I PLEASE have a fix I am so so so so so sodesperate for a fix please can someone fix this?

I can't upload images, my connection has a shitty upload speded, but its the same as everyone else who had this problem, mine is in Firefox an this computer is windows 7 64 bit I think

Sorry for the typos, I had to load like a billion tabs to try and get this to post, and my computer lagged up and made my typing delay but I'm too desperate for this to be fixed that I don't care, I just want it fixed, someone please help me please please please god please help me please

Also if there's a way to test somebody else can try my file to see if it loads for them? Is it broke forever? Will I ever be able to use my save?

unyielding

Sep 30, 2016
I've just checked on a different computer, windows 10

Firefox and Palemoon both browsers, still exact same issue. I'm going to put my saves and coc on a usb stick and try my chromebook now.

MESeele

Aug 26, 2015
Your writing is atrocious (I don't mean the typos), and impatiently whining at mods on long dead threads is a bad idea. Playing the "oh woe is me, I am but a victim that no one cares about" card is a good way to make people not want to help you either.

You want help? Attach your save and wait. If it's up by tonight, I may take a look at it, since I have a feeling I know what's up. I can't be bothered to overview the myriad of problems and possible solutions that are already available all over this forum.

Seriously though, if your connection is so terrible, try a public library or something when you upload it.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
If you start a new game and save that, can you load that save file?

Edit:  For whatever reason, Load File doesn't seem to work anymore if you're playing through a browser, and you just get a blank screen with the stats at value 0. Instead, try running the game in a standalone flash player. Use Flash Player Projector to run the .swf and Load File should work.

Last edited by a moderator:

Malcarther

Oct 11, 2016

Edit:  For whatever reason, Load File doesn't seem to work anymore if you're playing through a browser, and you just get a blank screen with the stats at value 0. Instead, try running the game in a standalone flash player. Use Flash Player Projector to run the .swf and Load File should work.

ty for this i had the same problem and was pretty upset the projector works perfectly so far

AubreyC

Mar 26, 2016

Thank you. This helped me to run my saves.