Godmodeforthewin

May 20, 2023
I have clicked several times on the download link for android, all it does is open a white page for less than a second and then the page closes, No download starts or anything. I have tried everything, I've had to actually go to a third-party site to download the game. I'm willing to pay the money for patreon but I don't have the money right now even for the lowest tier. That being said, I shouldn't have to pay for patreon when there are official free versions of the game on this site. Also, if I have access to backer content, must I keep updating to the latest version on patreon to keep the content? Or will it transfer to the free version?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
What browser are you using? This issue sometimes shows up on Chrome, but might not happen with a different browser. If you're using an Ad Blocker, try disabling it. Clearing your browser's cache may help as well.

Last edited:

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
You're not intended to have to pay for the game. Backers status just gives access to some things a month in advance. And the latest Planet, currently (which is in a very rough state).

The free version is a different build, with the current Backers-only content removed/ignored at build time. Most Backers content is made Public a month later. I'm not sure what happens if you do Backers content, then revert to the free version.

Godmodeforthewin

May 20, 2023
What browser are you using? This issue sometimes shows up on Chrome, but might not happen with a different browser. If you're using an Ad Blocker, try disabling it. Clearing your browser's cache may help as well.
I'll try to use another browser, as I've tried disabling my ad blocker before to no avail.

Godmodeforthewin

May 20, 2023
You're not intended to have to pay for the game. Backers status just gives access to some things a month in advance. And the latest Planet, currently (which is in a very rough state).

The free version is a different build, with the current Backers-only content removed/ignored at build time. Most Backers content is made Public a month later. I'm not sure what happens if you do Backers content, then revert to the free version.
Ok, I thought it had exclusive content like many other devs who use patreon.