Hyper-cum without hyper-balls?

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
So I’m running into an issue. I want my PC to come enormous, comical amounts. I’ve succeeded at that—it’s actually pretty easy. With 4 doses of Equilibricum and some perks I come somewhere around 100 million milliliters, which by my calculations is north of 25,000 gallons, or 2 backyard swimming pool. Maybe more than I’d like for sex purposes, but it nets me 14k at the milking stall so it’s worth it.
The issue is that this production, understandably, is tied to “10 person-sized balls”, which even on a 9-foot-tall demon dragon is four times my total mass.
Any tips on how I could bring my nutsack down to a more sedate size without losing all my production?

Reactions: xenoscene

TheShepard256

If you're just looking for max cum quantity, it scales linearly with number of balls and ball efficiency, but scales with the square of ball size. As such, getting hyper cum is easier with hyper balls - getting it with normal balls requires asburdly high ball efficiency. To keep the same production, you'll need to increase ball efficiency by the square of the factor that you decrease your ball size: for instance, if you cut your ball size by 8x, you'll need to increase ball efficiency by 64x.

If you're looking for cumshot size, doing the above might actually be counter-productive: increasing ball efficiency without increasing cum multiplier actually reduces the total size of your cumshots, since the former is balanced to be around 3x the latter and is thus used in the denominator of the cumQ() function. For greatest cumshot size, I'd recommend looking for items that use the boostCum() function and/or increase cum multiplier, preferably with no limits.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
There could be potential for a TF item here. Some sort of "bigger on the inside" cream for cum that adjusts the ball size to cum ratio with every application? It could work for lactation too, I bet.

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
There could be potential for a TF item here. Some sort of "bigger on the inside" cream for cum that adjusts the ball size to cum ratio with every application? It could work for lactation too, I bet.
That could be fun. A dangerous, experimental mod, the product of mad science: Quantum Cumputing, folds your existing nuts into a quarter of the size with no loss of production! I might write it.

Last edited:

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
Let me know if you want any help with it! I'm new to writing for fun, but I think it would be a cool project.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
So I’m running into an issue. I want my PC to come enormous, comical amounts. I’ve succeeded at that—it’s actually pretty easy. With 4 doses of Equilibricum and some perks I come somewhere around 100 million milliliters, which by my calculations is north of 25,000 gallons, or 2 backyard swimming pool. Maybe more than I’d like for sex purposes, but it nets me 14k at the milking stall so it’s worth it.
The issue is that this production, understandably, is tied to “10 person-sized balls”, which even on a 9-foot-tall demon dragon is four times my total mass.
Any tips on how I could bring my nutsack down to a more sedate size without losing all my production?
There's a repeatable event with Kiro and Kally on Canadia that can increase production without increasing size (it's an either or thing.) If you save beforehand and whenever you get the desired effect, reloading when you get what you don't want (or use reducto to mitigate the size changes, then you can get what you're looking for. Choose "Succubus"

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
There's a repeatable event with Kiro and Kally on Canadia that can increase production without increasing size (it's an either or thing.) If you save beforehand and whenever you get the desired effect, reloading when you get what you don't want (or use reducto to mitigate the size changes, then you can get what you're looking for. Choose "Succubus"
I'll keep an eye out for when Canadia is added.

Morgore

Nov 6, 2020
One thing that I have done is use ~200 or so Nuki Nutbutter while you have no balls to get a 9000 multiplier, then you get balls after that to the size you want. If you still want higher numbers after that, there is increases you can repeat from the Vi nurse of Myrellion by taking the potency test.

Lone Wolf115

To keep the same production, you'll need to increase ball efficiency by the square of the factor that you decrease your ball size: for instance, if you cut your ball size by 8x, you'll need to increase ball efficiency by 64x.

If you're looking for cumshot size, doing the above might actually be counter-productive: increasing ball efficiency without increasing cum multiplier actually reduces the total size of your cumshots, since the former is balanced to be around 3x the latter and is thus used in the denominator of the cumQ() function. For greatest cumshot size, I'd recommend looking for items that use the boostCum() function and/or increase cum multiplier, preferably with no limits.
Students: today's lesson cum mathematics.

xenoscene

Jul 1, 2016
One thing that I have done is use ~200 or so Nuki Nutbutter while you have no balls to get a 9000 multiplier, then you get balls after that to the size you want. If you still want higher numbers after that, there is increases you can repeat from the Vi nurse of Myrellion by taking the potency test.

I tried this and it looks like there's a bug with the Nuki Nutbutter that increased the 9000% cum multiplier cap to a 900000% cum multiplier cap. I also already had a 52000% multiplier before taking anything, which was rather alarming. I saw people reporting that their height kept on increasing to something like 700 ft instead of 7 ft when eating loftcakes, so maybe its a similar issue.

After one round of auto-fellatio, my weight increased from 97.8 lbs to 125.7 lbs. That's quite a feat for someone without balls.

nuki.png

saltwortsimp

Oct 17, 2019
I tried this and it looks like there's a bug with the Nuki Nutbutter that increased the 9000% cum multiplier cap to a 900000% cum multiplier cap. I also already had a 52000% multiplier before taking anything, which was rather alarming. I saw people reporting that their height kept on increasing to something like 700 ft instead of 7 ft when eating loftcakes, so maybe its a similar issue.

After one round of auto-fellatio, my weight increased from 97.8 lbs to 125.7 lbs. That's quite a feat for someone without balls.

View attachment 22034
Alright I clearly need to attempt this lmao.

one_two

Jan 20, 2022
I'd say it's more impressive you're apparently carrying around 10 full bathtubs worth of cum, that's ~2 tons (4000 lbs), weight-wise.

Erzulie

Oct 4, 2021
Speculation:

Carrying around that much fluid would only be possible with an interdimensional shunt. If one were to apply ancient d&d rules, junk-to-junk contact causing these TARDIS-style spaces to interact, smashing a hole in the space/time continuoum.

Which would mean you could fuck someone into another dimension.

And that is literally no more silly than carrying around two tons of fluid in the first place.

Reactions: saltwortsimp