Hybrid Steele?

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
So I'm trying to think of a good Hybrid for Steele as a Tech, I'm playing them as male and currently browsing the races. Just want to hear if anyone else has had success with the hybridization of Steele. If you have any you think would be neat, let me know. I'll say I'm trying to do this mostly with transformative items and starting with human canvas. So just keep in mind none of the starting races have been used for this project.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I'm not sure what you mean by 'hybridization', exactly.

There are a lot of Perks that don't require you to keep a specific race: Pheromone perks and Myr Venom, for example.
Flight-capable Wings are useful, especially if you're playing Melee.
Icy Veins or Woolly let you ignore the Cold damage on Uveto, though they do require maintaining certain attributes.
Gills are currently mechanically useless, but if you're building a Steele that can operate in any environment, you might want to pick them up for the RP.

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
Nothing like that trying to do perk building, more trying to see what kind of Hybrids you can make with transformative without overriding the other. For example, https://wiki.smutosaur.us/TiTS/Anyxine_Rhenesunne, is a Lethian/Gryvian Hybrid. What I'm trying to see is what else can be accomplished. Perks are nice, but just trying to see what kind of Frankenstein's monster I can make by mixing and matching transformations.

TheShepard256

I don't think there's ever going to be a comprehensive list of what is and isn't possible, simply because there are so many gene mods, each with their own potential TFs. That said, the Imgur album linked in my signature has (among other things) the TF path my Steele took, if you're interested.

Angelyn

Dec 29, 2021
I'm not sure if this is anything like what you are looking for but I once turned a female Steele into a Greek chimera. She was lioness from the waist up with goat legs, goat horns, dragon wings and a cuntsnake tail.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There's a Show Me Your Character thread you could probably mine for ideas.

There's also the 'mass of bodyparts' path. 6 Legs, 6 Wings, 9 Tails, 10 Penises. Penises can all be different types. Legs/Tails/Wings can only be one type each.
If you were female, you could go 10 Breast Rows, 3 Vaginas.

If you want 'only one TF can ever affect each body part', or 'full TFs that don't overlap' that's a lot harder.

Last edited:

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
That is a neat transformation Angelyn, like I said at the moment I'm working through ideas so far I've tried mixing Lethian and Saurmorian. It was exciting but the penis was like..36 inches and that is a bit difficult for doing much outside a couple of species. Today I'm thinking about trying out Lion's with the dog species.

Reactions: Angelyn

Geekyraven

Oct 10, 2022
So my latest idea to test was the Frostwyrm, crossed with Saumorian with the vagina removed by the doctor on tarkus. It is for the most part a success with the wings and what not.