Hybrid npcs

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
If the devs were to put in a new hybrid npc, what spices would you want? And it can’t be a hybrid that exists already, can’t be a copy hybrid of your starting character race, and no rhann, geletonians, and tfs dont count

I would like a kuitan/laquine hybrid

Last edited:

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Always had this idea, although not really a hybrid, I would like to see something similar to like a Rat King per say. They could be a mix of Mouse and Demon considering how a 'Rat King' actually looks and uh, not that pretty. They could have a lot of tails too to represent it.

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Always had this idea, although not really a hybrid, I would like to see something similar to like a Rat King per se. They could be a mix of Mouse and Demon considering how a 'Rat King' actually looks and uh, not that pretty. They could have a lot of tails too to represent it.
Demon isn’t a species though, centaurs, and demons don’t count since it’s only through tfs, also, what do you mean rat king?

TheShepard256

what do you mean rat king?
It's this thing where multiple rats get their tails stuck together. It's actually quite sad, since it's very difficult for them to survive like that.

As for the original question, my answer would have to be of my two favourite races i.e. an ausar-gryvain hybrid. No, Isabel is not an ausar-gryvain hybrid; her limbs are ovir.

Reactions: Skylinegtr34

곰 ⋮⋮ ɮɨɢ ʍǟռ ™°

Feb 23, 2023
Demon isn’t a species though, centaurs, and demons don’t count since it’s only through tfs, also, what do you mean rat king?
I count it :(

Skylinegtr34

May 20, 2018
Oh ok, shit I just noticed I made a mistake in my original post on here, I meant as in the hybrid spices of your starting race, thanks for pointing out my mistake, I corrected it

Last edited: