Hunting For Change (for Blackthorne)

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
In the nation of Eroth, there were two well-established nations known to the world. There were of course others along the eastern shores of the nation, but they stood nowhere near as large as the Reisig Slave-Kingdom and the Monster Tribes. In this land, Reisig had saw fit to forcing monsters and mostly-morphed people into the northern straits of the continent. There, they live in tribes and try their best to survive in the dangerous woods, fields, and deserts. The Reisig had long punished the more human of them with slavery, keeping them as exotic maids, laborers, and just about everything else. The Church of Eroth, celebrating the God of Purity in the most direct and heinous of methods, had long ensured that anyone with even a grandparent of significant properties was incapable of rising to anything more than a common peasant. Monsters and humans alike knew this to be law for a long time...

=======================================

The snort of a horse could be felt upon Ash's face, the gnoll's hiding spot within a ranch's barn having been found out by the creature. A stallion of black fur, it would be recognized by anyone of the modern and organized nations as one of the infamous Reisig Chargers. Unlike the other nations that favored magical technology, Reisig was well-known for the quality of their soldiers and their steeds. Be it their rangers that tracked the monster tribe-leaders or the Huma-Guard that protected the King, there were fewer things more intimidating than a Reisig elite. But this horse, despite its breeding, was likely too old to be taken into battle adorned in armor. It nosed the human-faced monstergirl curiously, the sunlight drifting in through the cracks in the walls making it clear she had got away with staying another night within a human establishment. That is, until a voice spoke out from atop the horse, her senses wakening with her enough to feel the bindings of ropes.

"I hadn't considered a gnoll would show up in our barn... you're a cute one, aren't you?"

The sight of a man came into view with the groan of the horse's cot opening fully as he strode in. Ash was still clothed, but her gear was against the stall's wall... which vanished as the man lowered in a squat to come more easily into view. He probably stood at her height or taller, the man appearing to be reaching the end of being a young adult. Black hair was kept long enough to just barely hang before his face and from the back of his head. He'd set his green eyes on the gnoll and put on a small smirk, his pale-skinned frame like that of a seasoned soldier. Despite the strong frame, it was clear that he had grown through hardship and the life of working on a ranch rather than being born with such a frame. Even though he wore just an orange shirt and brown burlap pants, it was very likely that he had been one of the feared "soldiers" that hunted her kind. Made more so believable by the marking of a monster's claw scarring above and around his right eye, wrapping down as if a catgirl, gnoll, or some other clawed predator had tried to grab his face.

"I used to know someone who'd have fucked you with your face against the wall and the horse watching. Thankfully, that guy isn't around anymore and I was out riding... now... who are you, girl? Why did I find you sleeping in my barn?"

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash Murkhunter woke with a start, the warm wet snort of the horse above her something she hadn't quite expected. The fact it was so clearly morning made her groan internally, even more so when she realized she'd been caught. All this time, she'd be careful, stayed far from heavily inhabited dwellings and yet here, where she'd thought she could get some decent rest without being on alert she had been discovered.  By a human...A human that was likely one of those she had been warned about. The Reisig.

When he first spoke her eyes had been darting to find her gear, her body tense and ready to leap up. She could feel a small blush creep across her face both out of the embarrassment of being caught so unprepared but also at his words. Cute? She was sure even other gnolls wouldn't describe another as cute. With him at her height now, she knew she had missed her chance for a speedy escape.  Her posture relaxed a little as she shifted on the ground so her hands could properly support her as she sat up.  Her ripped shirt, a grubby thing that may have once belonged to a noble or other higher class person, rode up slightly, the bottoms of her C-cup breasts brushing the ragged edge. Her midriff was on blatant display and showed the physique of an agile but lean hunter, the mocha colored skin smooth and taut. 

His second statement made her red eyes go wide, a full blush forming. A small growl rumbled in her throat as she heard him out.

''The hell kinda pervert would do something like that?! Disgusting...'' Ash's pierced hyena ear twitched, the cute lopped position evidently making it difficult to pull back, unlike her other ear.  ''I was sleeping here because I was tired, duh. So just let me go and we'll pretend i was never here, ya got that?'' 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man chuckled at the blush and then growl, remaining still as she declared her disgust and gave him sass. He'd reach out slow but confidently to clasp the rope bindings around her waist.

"Well, I don't think I'll be doing that. After all... the pervert that did that might be gone... but I don't exactly take well to freeloaders. So I'll tell you what... I'll lock your gear up in here and you'll be released from your bindings. You can eat breakfast with us and explain your story... but if you try to run... well, I have the big guy above you to make sure you don't get away."

The man didn't wait for any sort of answer, his hand tightening and lifting her upper half up just a few inches to drag the gnoll girl across the stall's floor. Her gear would slip further and further away until she was pulled out of the stall, the man's boots visible with how he carried her almost with her side to the ground. The soft hay was replaced with old wooden floors, the man making just enough of a quick tug and drop to ensure she was out of the stall before there was any sort of struggling. Being bound as she was, there was no way to resist him currently. From the ground, she'd get to confirm he stood almost two inches taller than six feet as he pulled the stall door and locked it with a quickly revealed key hanging from his neck.

"I won't judge you, by the way... but I've not heard of gnolls wearing human clothes. If you have some sort of human fetish, I won't blame you... I can even give you some clothes, so long as you don't try to fight me..."

Letting the key dangle loosely, he'd turn and look down at her, reaching to the back of his waist. The sound of a blade slipping free was a brief moment's warning of what was coming next as he lowered to one knee beside her and waved the blade. It seemed he wanted an answer, offering the chance to cut her free. If she did try to fight him, it was simply a matter of considering if she could either steal the key or if she could overpower the man...

Last edited by a moderator:

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash was not happy. As she was dragged her leg stretched out, her foot paw trying to hook at any of her gear. A futile attempt, but she had to try right?  ''Why would I want clothes? I'm already clothed. Well...other than my bindings which are in my gear.'' Ash quizzically cocked her head at this. Her eyes had trailed to the key while talking, looking between him and the door. Could she take it? Maybe....but then again, he did look pretty tough. The lade was enough to quell this line of thought and make her turn to the higher brain for a plan instead of instinct. Perhaps, for now at least, doing as he said would be for the best.  Learn his weakness and flee when she got the safest opportunity. 

''Free me then. If you really think my story is gonna be worth listening to that's your choice. Plus why turn down food.''  As Ash said this her stomach rumbled, as if trying to prove her point.  Her messy black mohawk like hair was tousled and some hay stuck out from between strands, causing her to shake her head in a dog like fashion.  She kept her body language vaguely submissive, something she loathed to do, but knew he would follow through with his words.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Her submissive body language was all the answer he needed, his eyes taking notice of it and the blade angling once she had finished. The nick and click of the blade against the strong rope cut free the bindings joined place, backing up and away as he did so to free her.

"Wearing human clothes and yet you consider rags like those to be proper... you really are a cute gnoll. Come on, then... and uh... if you're thinking of doing anything, just... don't. I'd really rather not have to pin you down and be a pervert."

Turning just slightly, he'd put an eye on her just long enough for the glimmer of something unnatural to run through the green orb. The spark of magic, something that had long been rare among even the monster tribes. Only those of a higher court, was born with a gift, or received training from a monster lucky enough to tap into such potential had ever awoken such a gift in all of Eroth. The knife was returned to a sheath on the back of his waist, the man walking toward the open doors leading out to the ranch.

"Come along, then. I do apologize for not trusting you, but I learned over the last few years that not every cute face is worth trusting. I'm thinking we can get you a new shirt at least... maybe a new skirt and something to help hide your.... ahem... package. I forgot that your kind tends to end up getting those more often than Humans..."

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash registered the glimmer in his eye, but brushed it off. After all, magic was so rare a gift, it wouldn't make sense the first human she met had access to the arcane. She slowly stood and pouted slightly. '' Why do you keep calling me cute? I don't get it.'' Ash could really do with learning to take a compliment for what it was, but it wasn't in her nature. She sighed a little. ''I can understand a lack of trust, but realize, I have little reason try anything at this point. As you said, you could hunt me down easily.''

She looked down at herself, not really getting the problem with her clothes. She was better dressed than most gnolls, heck at least she hadn't cobbled her clothes together from burnt or rotting scraps. When she realized he had seen up her skirt she  automatically pushed her thighs together, hands to her crotch. Sure, her kind had a much higher chance to have dual sexes, but within her kind it was viewed both as something to be adored, a sign of being favored by the gods, but also shameful. With males being weak subservient breed slaves to their matriarchs, a herm like herself was simultaneously a perfect female, and the weakest runt of a male.

''Um....how different...are humans rules?'' she asked shyly, her ears drooping and her tail curling around her leg.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The man looked back at the shy display, taking a moment to smirk before turning back to the exit and walking through. Outside of the barn, the sunlight hung high over the ranch. Long-standing posts and fencing covered the area, horses spotting the grassy fields. The man stood there for a few moments, finally laughing and turning his gaze to her.

"It's no different than with your tribe, in a lot of ways. We don't hold one gender above another in most cases, though. I'm Jaeger Waterfields, by the way."

He'd take no more time to address her, turning and starting across the grass toward a large building. It seemed old, but newer sections had been built on to make room room. But as he made his way toward the porch, a red-headed woman walked out and peeked around from the doorway. She'd spot the gnoll, but Ash would catch sight of something else. Bunny ears, resting atop her head in a lazy-like manner, with matching red shaggy fur to match her ass-length locks. Her pale skin and thin frame certainly lacked the common traits of a woman's bosom, but her hips and ass were "perfect". The dress she wore was one of finer clothes, almost in defiance of the standard belief that monsters were treated poorly. She'd wait until Jaeger reached her, looking to him with a nervous smile before the two met in a brief but passionate kiss. He'd pull away and make his way indoors, the much shorter woman lowering from her tip-toes to stand at a height of 5'7".

"H-Hello... w-welcome to our home... i-if you're hungry food will be done soon... if you'd like you can use our bathroom and clean yourself. I-It's no trouble, really. W-We don't often have people visiting us these days..."

The woman's hands tightened on the doorway, the ring on her finger glimmering in what must have meant she was the man's wife. It seemed that the appearance of a monster didn't make her uncomfortable, but the fact that she was having to talk to someone period seemed to be the culprit.

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash padded after Jaeger, looking over the grassy fields. The gentle grazing of the horses added to the tranquil atmosphere and Ash could feel it taking hold of her. When Ash's gaze fell upon the red head she could feel her gaze slowly turn into a predatory assessment of the woman's assets. Her eyes raked down the woman's body, as Ash fought herself not to get hard. 

What a perfect set of breeding hips. And that ass! It begged to be squeezed, licked and worshiped. Sure the woman was a little lacking in the breast area in comparison to what you would expect from such a womanly frame, but that just made that ass even sweeter. Gods above her instincts as an alpha made her want to pound that ass in til her knot was tied deep. 

As Ash reigned herself in she saw them kiss, a very noticeable blush across her tanned complexion. She stepped onto the threshold and tried to give a friendly smile, shyly trying to hide the arousal she could feel building. It had been too long since she last got off, but with how much progress she'd made recently she hadn't wanted t risk her moans alerting someone.

''U-um hi...I'm grateful for your hospitality. I'm Ash.'' She took the woman's hand gently pressed her lips to it. '' I cannot thank you and your husband enough for not trying t turn me in or run me out.''

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The bunny-eared woman smiled at the kiss to her hand, though she simply pulled it away.

"It's not a big deal... Jaeger and I met because of a morph a few years ago... if not for her, well... just don't worry about it."

With a blush on her face, she'd move inside and allow Ash a clear view inside. Though it was a human abode, she'd immediately notice just from the main hall that these two weren't the traditional couple. A cloak of a brilliant coloring indicated that a great tiger had been slain, hanging from a rack with a smaller one for the woman. To the left, the dining room could be seen as the bunny-eared woman went to work preparing everything with an air of business to her movements. The stairway leading up to the second floor was quiet ahead of her, a door beside the stairway and coat rack no doubt leading to a basement. To the right, a living room with furniture of various makes could be seen. Stone-like tables and shelves were clean cut as if they had come from a mountainous monster tribe, etched with runes of the monster tongue for good fortune. The human design of the sofa didn't hide the fact it was made of some of the softest and warmest fur along the northern peninsula, with grey and red mammoth pelts making up the well-stuffed cushions. Above the fireplace that brought the room together, where Jaeger had moved to stand, was a rather simple looking spear of human design. The oddity to it, however, was a set of rings run through the shaft just before the tip, like some foreign priest's staff. Holding it into place at the center of the mantle was a kite-shield resting upon its side, lacking any crest and only bearing the color orange and a black trim.

"The bathroom is just upstairs, first door on the left. I'll get you some clothes out. We can eat first... but if you head upstairs, I think I might just take the time to fuck Fin so we can use the bathroom once you're out. His ass has been rather needy recently... part of my magic attempts to make him bear a child must be working him up."

He'd turn as the bombshell no doubt sunk in that the bunny-eared "woman" was actually a man before putting on a knowing smirk.

"It's not easy when you lack proper monster-blood like your kind. Magic is a lot tougher when you're pure human and you started learning by the time you were already an adult. It's certainly useful, though, when you can touch your lovers on the back and give them a rush of magic to tighten them up. Keeping up with Fin's libido can be quite difficult without that sort of thing. Sometimes I wish I had been lucky enough to not be pure human..."

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash walked in to the house slowly, amazed by the expense and beauty of the decor.  She reached out to touch the spear before stopping herself. A beautiful weapon with simple be exquisite design. At first she thought she heard Jaeger wrong, her fingers trailing over the soft furs on the sofa. Her ears twitched a she turned. 

''Y-you mean that beautiful, reserved...full assed......is a guy?'' she said a little surprised as she tried to cut off where her thoughts were headed.  ''Well....I suppose with a rump that tempting....I should have guessed.'' she said as she could feel herself stirring. A hand trailed to her groin to try and adjust herself.  

A primal part of her mind was somewhat annoyed of the idea of a male owning another without offering him to a female. But that was just how gnoll rankings worked. The most powerful male was still weaker than the weakest female. But then her mind wandered, wondering how eager Jaeger's buttslut was. Would he want Jaeger to pound him raw? Or would it be a sensuous and gentle love making?  Maybe even the subby femboy on top, riding him....Gods this was too much.

Ash tried to press her thighs together best she could, trying to minimize the appearance of the tent forming in her skirt. 

''I um....I think i better take that bath then...'' she muttered with a blush

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The motions of the gnoll seemed to be ignored, Jaeger simply smirking at her face as if he knew without having to look down.

"Go on then... I'll see if Fin wants to join you. But uh... one brief thing..."

He'd turn and move closer, his actions slow enough to ensure there was no hostility. At last, he'd put his hand on her shoulder and lean in to whisper toward one of the gnoll's ears with a chuckle.

"If you decide to plug him, I'm going to plug you. I know about your people's culture... and when it comes to fucking I know how open Fin is. But he's still my lover." "Jaeger, the bread and everything should be done! Can you come get it out for me!" "Alright, Fin, I'll handle it! Don't need you burning yourself again!"

Giving a soft squeeze of Ash's shoulder, he'd release her and leave her in the living room. The sound of a hearty smack sounded, Fin giving a surprised yelp to indicate which fine ass had been the source of it. And as the black-haired man left the curious and slowly more horny gnoll to pass through the dining room to the kitchen, the bunny-eared boy would move to stand in the doorway near the stairs leading upstairs with a flushed face as he moved a hand to run through his ass-long red hair and watch the gnoll with cautious green eyes.

"I-I guess he told you about me... w-w-we used to keep it a secret, but after we annoyed a Minotaur lord by disguising me, J-Jaeger doesn't try to keep my identity hidden. I-I doubt it was your tribe, but he's even wrestled an Alpha of your kind to the ground when she threatened to fuck me. I-It's hard to believe he used to be the innocent guy from out of town who could barely even handle sex. H-His first time was with me, thinking I was actually a girl..."

The trappy male would hide his face somewhat behind the door, a smile just visible on his face as he remembered with some vivid memories no doubt. Peeking back to Ash, he'd gently motion with a tilt of his head toward the stairs before shyly smiling.

"If you want, I can show you up there... i-if you want to ask anything about us, I-I'd love to help fill you in. You're our guest... b-but you're the first monstergirl that he's let in without having to fuck into utter submission. I-I think he has an interest in you... l-like as in you remind him of himself!"

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash nodded, a slight shudder in her frame. Sure it went against everything in her nature, but gods above the dominance Jaeger wielded without even being harsh made her thick doggie dong jump. Ash smirked when she heard the yelp, wondering if the trappy males behind would suit being the same red as his hair. She was almost certain it would. 

''Well, i'm glad i wasn't fucked like that...I think I would have been more embarrassed than I've ever been..'' Though Ash said this, she was sure she couldn't get much more embarrassed as it was, not used to such an openness about sex outside of mating season, and even then, it wasn't like she'd participated before. The way they accepted her without insult about her dual sexes was even stranger to her, the only jibes here were playful or simple warning. 

''U-um...I'd like that. '' Ash's ears perked up as she cocked her head quizzically. I remind him of himself? An interesting reason to let me stay, but confusing.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With that out of the way, Fin would smile and turn as he came through the doorway and started up the stairs. It wasn't a very long stairway, short enough that the trappy male reached the top in no time.

"You'd never believe how against Jaeger my father was back when we first met... I-I mean, the two were almost always at odds! M-My dad wanted me to be the son he always wanted... b-but I think when Jaeger and I got married, he got that son through him. Jaeger always felt so left out... I-I mean... his parents, before they moved out to the capital, were always keeping him out of town. Everyone in Rand hardly even knew him..."

He'd open the bathroom door, slipping inside. The interior was set-up much like an outdoor spring, shockingly enough, with plenty of potted plants near a rock-lined bathing pit that rose just enough out of the floor to ensure that it didn't affect the floor beneath it and no doubt the kitchen on the first floor. Fin would move inside and to one of the cabinets and shelves, pulling free a towel and a corked vial of something that appeared blue. The bunny eared trap would turn before lowering to his knees beside the water, placing the towel beside it as he brushed his hair back and held it there to ensure none of it would get wet from the pool.

"Back then, there was this fox-morph... she'd traveled here with a fascination for anal with guys. She'd tried to use Jaeger, but the two came to an agreement. He learned a lot from her... l-like how to make sex between us really nice. She taught him how to use magic, too... we traveled together for what was probably the most interesting two years of my life. By the time we'd went our ways, she'd forgot all about fucking Jaeger... we were all friends and she'd opened our eyes to just how most people in Reisig treat monster-kind."

Gently uncorking the vial, he'd turn it over and empty the blue contents into the water. Putting the cork down and moving the hand to the water, his eyes glimmered with a hint of the same magical presence, the water starting to bubble for a moment before steaming. It had very quickly turned the calm pool into a bubbling and steamy mess, the bunny eared boy pulling his hand free with a soft, giggle-like laugh.

"I wish I'd learned to use magic like him... maybe we'd have developed a way to give me a womb without putting a pussy on me... I-I love dressing up like a girl and feeling pretty, b-but... I-I'm still a guy. Y-You must understand how... b-being judged can be. Y-You're not going to be treated poorly here, as your own people might. For the sake of Eroth, w-we... vowed to treat both monster-kind and humanity as equals. L-Like she taught us so long ago, we want everyone to feel safe our our home... so long as they understand that we just want happiness."

Fin would bend over the pool a bit more, putting the vial down and reaching out to let the steam reach his hand. The steam rising up against his clothes was making it quite humid, the red head's hair hanging ever so close to the water. His ass was well-shown off even from his slightly angled position, his focus on the water. It was a seductive sight... but Ash had been warned that if she got any funny ideas she would be on the receiving end of Jaeger's wrath. Was the possible ass-fucking of the grade-A femboy's hole worth it?

Last edited by a moderator:

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
'' Family are troublesome....They forget while you are young you are a fully capable individual, one who is simply going through a lot of firsts at this time. They are to be who they are.'' Ash slipped off her ragged shirt as she spoke, stretching as she let herself relax. She let out a sigh as she leaned back against a cabinet.

''You seem to have had quite the interesting run of adventure. I'm somewhat jealous. '' she said as she slipped out of her skirts. The feeling of the heated air against her cock and slick cunt lips was delicious. She groaned slightly as she stepped toward the bunny-boy.

''If you say you are a woman, then you are. I think you are a flower of womanhood, an understated orchid amidst fields of gaudy flowers.'' Ash leaned forward a little, behind him to the right, running a finger down the back of one of his bunny ears. '' I must say though, I am glad you and Jaeger have one another. You seem like you support each other in some of the deepest ways. It is lovely.''  Her gaze ran over his ass, one hand tempted to grab at it before she reigned herself in enough to simply rest it on the small of his back. Her black cock had a droplet of pre slowly sliding down its length.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fin would turn at Ash's touch, seeming a bit surprised at the sight of the canine prick between the gnoll's legs.

"I-I... uh... well... it's not that I want to be a woman... ph-physically."

Shamefully looking up from his knees, Fin would turn his body toward the gnoll while one hand moved up to gently grip the black cock with soft hands. The other hand moved to slip underneath and between her legs, tenderly placing his tip at the entrance to the gnoll girl's entrance with a bashful smile. Ever so gently pushing the tip of the finger in, the hand on her cock would give it the slightest of strokes. His eyes fixed on her breasts for a moment, before he slowly rose to stand in-front of the dick-wielding herm.

"I-I enjoy being pretty and girly... b-but having a backdoor that can be so sensitive... i-it's worth more than any pussy. As I said, I think Jaeger sees himself in you... you're an inexperienced and unseasoned one when it comes to handling this cock, aren't you? I-I'm certainly not equipped like you or Jaeger to teach you how much fun it can be using your ass... but this bath is big enough for two... and you're just about one of my favorite sizes."

The hand on her pussy pulled away, the one on her cock practically holding her hostage, as Fin moved a hand to his dress' shoulder strap, ever so gently sliding it off and allowing his bee-sting A-cup breasts to properly be presented. It seemed the clothes had hidden that the boy had some sort of titflesh, even if it wasn't much at all.

"If you can be nice and quiet... I'll take care of this needy cock... sound fair, Ash?"

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash stiffed at his touch, a gasp leaving her lips as he explored her body. The feel of his fingers in her pussy and the gentle stroke of her cock had her knees weak and a small whining pant came from her. She hungrily appraised him, tail wagging as she saw his cute breasts. A needy purr like growl  rumbled through her as she felt his grip on her cock change. 

''Y-yes.....p-please....'' she groaned as she weakly tried to thrust in his hand, her mind at conflict with herself. With a cute whine she leaned forward and latched onto his nipple. ''B-but Jaeger.....said your his....'' She said around his cute titflesh. Her own onyx nipples were proud and puffy, begging to tugged and pinched. She was panting slightly, trying to take in much of the scent of Finn as she could.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fin's hand weakened its grasp just enough to let the gnoll run her prick through the boy's hands, his face carrying a smile as his hand moved to cradle her cheek. Her efforts to get his scent would translate to that of fields, hay, and sex. It was very clear to Ash's senses that the dress-wearing trap lived quite the simple life.

"Jaeger can get protective... he loves me, but he can share. He'll understand... so just relax~."

Hand releasing her head, he'd knock the final strap of his dress loose and it'd fall to the ground. There was nothing beneath the dress, his curvy and smooth body exposed to Ash. His ass was every bit as feminine as it looked underneath the dress, just enough there and supported into a heart-like shape that practically begged to get fucked. The hand on her prick kept gently stroking as he kicked the dress fully off and away to the other side of the room. Kissing her right nipple, she'd feel him press forward and against her bigger frame... and as a result, get an idea of his equipment downstairs. A smooth and small sack sat beneath a four-inch prick, the tool erect as he licked the left nipple, it made a bit more sense as to why he hadn't used it much. He'd pull away and release the gnoll's shaft, smiling to her with a blush as he'd move his hands to just above his exposed dick and to cover his small breasts, the ring still on his finger seeming somewhat strange compared to how bare he'd quickly made himself. His ears were still flopped back, his tail twitching ever so slightly above his nice backside, his body devoid of any tattoos or scars.

"If Jaeger gets jealous, though, I'll make sure to take whichever hole you're scared of him. He's... a little bit bigger than you... and I'd hate for you to remember us poorly. S-So... g-get in the bath and sit. Get comfortable and lay back against the edge... I-I'll handle the rest."

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash's blush became more intense as she groaned. The lustiness of the bunny boy was tantalizing, and her mind was getting a little hazy. She wanted this, so much. But damn she knew she'd get in trouble.

''M-maybe....we could invite him too?'' she whined, blushing further at this. That's it Ash, be a virgin and suggest a threesome, way to go you genius....She internally berated herself for thinking about this, her cock jumping at the idea. The sight of Finn covering himself so shyly made her smile, the cuteness too much for the gnoll. Without thinking she smirked, kneeling down. She slowly lifted his hand from his crotch, taking his length into her mouth with ease. She gave him a gentle suck before lapping at his cute sack. 

''M-maybe we could both have fun without me losing my first. Not that i don't want to give it to you, you're gorgeous...but I...'' she trailed off, looking up at him as she nuzzled against his sack and flicked her tongue over his taint.  Her cock was freely leaking precum now, but her hands had found another target. She kneaded his lush ass, fingers digging in gently as she slowly spread him.  She hoped she could persuade him for now, the fear of repercussions still enough to make her try to resist. However her resolve wasn't going to last long. Not with a sweet ass like this on the line.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
Fin had giggled lightly at the idea of inviting Jaeger, but he watched the gnoll lower to her knees and perform some basic and light fellatio and service. His hands moved to gently brush through her hair and moved to gently scratch behind her ears. He didn't seem to mind getting attention paid to his small prick, biting the corner of his lip as she spread and squeezed his rump.

"D-Doing something w-without losing your first... w-well... I got an idea..."

Carefully moving his hands from the top of her head, the trap would take hold of her shoulders and guide the herm gnoll down to the ground and to her back. He'd given enough time to ensure she didn't have any painful instances due to her legs, the saliva of her oral efforts glistening in the light of the bathing area. Moving over her and turning around, he'd lower to the ground just above her in a sixty nine and give her a perfect view of his tight star and small package. His hands moved to either side of her cock, resting his weight on her ever so gently as the trap wiggled the tail-sporting ass teasingly. She'd feel his mouth latch to the side of her shaft, kissing it gently and moving a hand to stroke the black rod's pre-cum into a glistening layer.

"M-Make sure you do a good job back there... I-I might be virgin-tight, but Jaeger's done enough stuff for me to be hard to please. Otherwise, I might have to take your first just to make it fun for both of us..."

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Her tail wagged at his scratching behind her ears, the praise like gesture making her happy. As Fin had lowered her to the ground she looked up at him, blushing a little at the idea of letting someone other than herself be in charge. How perverse!  As he lay across her body she hungrily looked over the fine rump presented to her. His teasing wiggle was enough to make her dive in, licking at his tight star as she thrust her tongue in. Gosh he was warm and soft!

''mmhmm...'' she mumbled through him, fingers caressing his cheeks. The feeling of his tight passage around her tongue as she pushed her face deeper was alien but arousing. Her prick continued to leak liberally, the now glistening shaft eager to fill any hole.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
"N-nmghhh~... y-you... a-aren't... bad."

Gentle tugs to her shaft ensure that the pre didn't stop beading its tip, the feminine male pushing his hips back against her tongue gently to get more of the wet and warm invader inside. The hands on his rump were a reminder for him, however, as he opened his mouth without further hesitation. Expertly slipping the canine prick past his lips, he kept a good grip on the rod to stroke it. His other hand moved to keep his bunny ears and hair back. Light bobs of his head allowed him to rub his prick against her tits. The bath had been prepared, but the trappy boy was quickly getting into it as the small dick hardened against the gnoll's tits.

"Mfmmm... Mfmmm-maaah~... Oh, you taste... n-nice for a gnoll... I-I'm a bit... j-jealous"

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash's tongue thrust in him as she let out a low groan, the vibrations reverberating through the two of them. She slowly back her face up only to suck two fingers before slowly prodding at his hole. Her nipples rubbed against him, Ash arching her back a little to try and cocoon his cute endowments with as much of her breast flesh as she could. Her hips jerked every now and then, the heat of his mouth a deliciously sensuous feeling but like torture on her churning balls. 

''U-ughn...And you taste delicious....little prey'' she said as she thrust in her fingers. She was loved how the steam and the light sweat on her skin let them slide against each other smoothly, her nerves alight with pleasure and the comforting feeling of another's body. 

''B-be careful of the knot.....use your hands on it...'' she groaned, nipping his plush cheek.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
While the trappy lad's ass was warm and soft, the instant she had pushed the two fingers in caused it to tighten up. He moaned around a mouthful of the black cock, Fin thrusting between the tits trapping his prick, before rocking back and against the two fingers like a needy slut. With how he released his hair and grabbed the knot with a reaffirming squeeze, it wasn't long before he was sliding down much of the length until his lips sealed around the start of the knot. Saliva wreathed the cock more heavily, his fluffy tail twitched in clear sight before he'd pop up the meaty rod with a clasp and rub-down of the head of the dick. The teasing continued as the hand left the fat head, trailing the tips of his fingers down the underside of the prick just enough to entice a reaction of goosebumps. It was only as the finger slid around the entrance to the pussy between her legs and moved to her own anal opening that he'd arch his back and look toward Ash with a knowing smile.

"Hold yourself together as best you can... don't worry about anything except getting off."

It was all the warning she'd get before he looked down to the cock and lowered his mouth around it once more. The hand upon her knot gently began to jerk it off as he sensually and slowly took inch-by-inch of the tasty rod. The finger at her backdoor circled around the entrance, pushing tip against her every two-rotations around the star-like pucker. All the while, she'd feel the caboose of the lad tighten around the fingers, squeezing and massaging the intruding digits as if they had some of the gnoll's cum to offer.

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
The way the traps ass tried to milk her fingers was amazing. Having his ass this trained was a delight. Ash made sure to thrust her fingers deeper now, aiming to prod his prostate with each thrust. A third finger  slowly worked its way in while she groaned under the cute lad's ministrations. She was whining and thrusting her hips at this point, the feeling of his skilled mouth and teasing fingers making it hard to hold back even if she'd wanted to. 

Ash could feel her balls churning, her sack tightening as she felt the beginning of her knot swelling. She hungrily licked and sucked at his sack as her fingers thrust in and out, wanting to make sure he enjoyed this as much as she was. Her nipples scraped across his flesh with every movement, their sensitive tips alight with pleasure. She knew she was moment from blowing her load, her pussy clenching tight.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With his bobbing upon the cock, Fin knew all too well what was coming, the sensations of getting his own hole and equipment teased not distracting him enough to not notice. He'd moan around the cock as she pushed against the prostate, pulling up and off the cock before lowering to rest his face against the saliva-coated tool and its knot. Her fingers pushed within his backdoor was starting to get to be too much, gently brushing the gnoll's manhood aside and slipping ever so slightly further down. It gave him all the time he needed to spot the backdoor he had been teasing beneath her cunt with a flushed face and a big smile as a plan came to mind.

"N-Nghaaah~... guh~... I'm going to just give you... something to really enjoy... just keep gaah~... g-going back there. A-At this rate, though, Jaeger might hear me cum... so be ready to have him j-join us!"

Grinding his small prick against her cleavage, he'd lift his hand and slather it with a single lick. With the bunny boy's hair and ears somewhat getting in the way, he'd move a finger to gently push against her backdoor while rubbing his cheek against the swelled up balls and knot. Fin was going to finger the girl in the same way, hooking it up and inside her as he pushed slowly but deeply with the single finger to try and find the gnoll's prostate. She'd feel the trappy dick and anus start throbbing in unison, a sign that he was on the way towards cumming, but his intent was very clear to try and make the herm pop before he did.

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
(sorry for the absence. RL health took a turn)

The moment his finger penetrated her tight bud she bucked in surprise and pleasure. The fact the cute boy atop her knew exactly what he was looking for made her prostate an easy target. Her balls clenched up against her as her legs started to shake a little. She had thrust in quite hard this time, her fingers curling in a come hither motion as she all but inhaled his sack. The warmth of her mouth and the vibrations of her trapped moan engulfed his sack as her tongue flicked across it. The first shot of her pearly cum was thick and forceful, her whole shaft twitching as it shot up her. 

Her plump pussy was glistening onyx as it squirted fem cum, coating her thighs and trickling down her crack. Her tail writhed beneath her, becoming matted in her fem cum and the saliva from her prick. 

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
The gnoll raining seed on Fin was the final touch to the girly male's own pleasure. Moaning into her plump balls and shaft, his balls churned and his cock released a much smaller amount of cum. His anus clenched like a vice around her as he made a mess out of her nice tits, not moving during the climax of the two. Her seed fell and splattered his back, hair, and ears the most in comparison to the small spray of cum coating her tits. Rolling off to pant, Fin had practically popped her finger out lewdly.

"Y-You... c-can keep going, right?"

Despite having cum and still panting, the male had already sat up and moved to his hands and knees. The bunny tail shook gently as he lowered just slightly to give Ash a perfect look at the winking and ready boypussy.

"J-Jaeger... w-won't mind. I-I swear, s-so don't hold back, even if I'm your first. I took his first, too... I-I would love to be your first human! Please, I-I need this!"

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
Ash lay panting for a while as she recovered from the momentary rush of orgasmic bliss. As she watched the bunny boy she felt her still hard cock twitching. The mixture of the scent of the bathroom, a glorious symphony of fuck, sweat and warmth, and the boys cute enticement made it so she couldn't go soft even if she had wanted to. The seed on her chest wasn't helping her plight, her finger running through it slowly before she licked her finger clean. 

Ash slowly sat up and came over to him, positioning herself and flopping her cock between his cheeks. She gently ground herself against him, hotdogging that plump ass as her knot rubbed against his hungry hole. 

'' Does this answer your question...'' she purred breathlessly as she leaned over him, nipping his ear. She couldn't help herself, the way he teased her with his cute and ready body, his begging....his submissiveness... ''If I do this, you mustn't take the knot. If we get caught as it is, my other firsts will be taken. I'm not risking you being tied to me during that......plus we need to keep this hole nice and tight so i can fuck it in over and over....'' she said, adding the last part in a husky whisper, evidently trying to use the promise of more as a bargaining chip.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
With the prick between his lovely bottom, it was clear that Fin was really hoping to get a proper buttfuck based on how he wagged his rear to tease her knot and shaft equally.

"H-Haaa~... J-Jaeger is bigger than that knot... a-a friend of ours made me our wedding ring to keep me tight as a virgin as long as I don't remove it. Even if you pulled that big thing out and left it gaping, b-by the end of the night it'd be back to normal... b-but okay. J-Just... fuck me... p-please..."

The girly bunny-boy's ears had been a weakspot, the sea of red hair spread over his back making the view from behind and above as if he truly was a woman. Biting his lip, he'd lower and rest his cheek against the tile as his body shook. Ash's species had long been dominant over rabbit and bunny monster tribes when they had encountered, and it seemed that Fin had inherited a natural instinct to remain perfectly still under the canine cock to ensure the dominating gnoll was nice and satisfied. But before any of that gloriously tight hole could be taken by the herm... she'd hear a chuckle at the door.

"Yes, please... Fin needs a reminder every once in a while why my dick is the only one he ever needs."

Jaeger was standing in the doorway, his face lacking anger but the spear from above his mantle in his right hand. The man had stripped himself while the two were buried in their lust, seemingly avoiding the sense of the gnoll the whole while. A human prick roughly eleven inches long and three inches thick stood to truly put the bitch-breaker on her herm-cock to the test. Putting it bluntly, it made sense now on how Jaeger had ass-saulted one of her kind's leaders into submission with a minotaur-sized rod like his. Though there were certainly larger ones out there, it was quite possibly one of the biggest sizes possible for humans throughout the world. His body was marked with scars of battles and of loving, the marks of blades on his chests and arms but those of passionate nails and bites near his shoulders and on his back. And true to being a warrior, the man's muscles weren't prominently and numerous in presentation but they were powerful and like that of a man who didn't train to be strong but was.

"Of course, if you don't give him your all... we're going to have to talk about your manners. Fin is more or less my wife, after all... and yet you've bent him over and were getting ready to ride him into the floor."

MissBlackthorne

Jul 9, 2016
(I am eternally sorry for my absence, RL took over and majorly fucked me. I should be back now, though medical stuff and being made find a job may get in the way of being as active as I'd like. If you don't wan to continue, that ius understandable however.)

Ash jerked in surprise, a shocked yelp echoing in the humid room. Her onyx nipples jutted proudly from her breasts, rubbing across the trap's back as she leant against him. She scrabbled her way into a sitting position, arms quickly moving to try to cover herself.

''I...uh...um....I wasn't trying to assert myself or anything! It was mutual, honest!'' she said, looking intimidated, though her cock dripped eagerly. She couldn't help but rake her eyes over Jaeger's frame, the masculinity and trophies of battle littering his body sparking an uncommon hunger within her. Yes, she wanted to challenge, to assert herself as alpha here, but she also wanted to be made into a mewling mass of quivering flesh like this gorgeous trap must become when fucked by such a girthy member.

''W-wait...you'll punish me if I fuck him, but if i don't do it properly, i'll be punished worse?'' she said, confusion in her tone as her gaze kept flitting between the traps delectable tailhole and his husbands thick cock.