[HTML5] Daisys Day Off v1.0 complete

sed

Jan 22, 2016
Daisys Day Off v1.0 -Play
Homepage
Offline version can be found on homepage.

Daisy decides she is going to go wild today. It is her birthday, and she's an adult now. Time to try some adult things.
What she's about to find out is that she's stuck in some type of time-loop. She has to re-live the day over and over.
Until she gets it right.
Daisy must corrupt, then seduce the men and women she encounters. There are different endings depending on player actions.
Contains: mf, group sex, exhibitionism, incest, some rape, some S&M, and many others.

The game has now reached 1.0 which means it is done. There will still be updates for any bug-fixes needed, and possibly some new patreon requested content.
The game is 100% free. Source available in the off-line download. Modify/redistribute as you please, for non-commercial purposes.

D4JQxW.png

ozZKkO.png

EF1z49.png

O1YsZC.png

Last edited:

Akhter13

Aug 30, 2015
Well gave this a shot it is a fine little distraction. Liked monster hunt quest
Things I might highlight, could not find a away out of instruction screen ended up reloading, Never found Chief, personally never liked the rapist that you could randomly meet, an achievement ending without incest might have been good

But over all thank for this

Kanthis

Oct 6, 2015
The Format is a little clunky but I love the "Groundhog's Day" aspect.

I found everything on the "to Do" list and got 7/8 perfect endings but I stuck on the 8th

Last edited:

sed

Jan 22, 2016
Akhter13:
There should be a "Back" button to exit the instructions. Chief was in the bar washroom, If Daisy drinks enough she might meet him.
In future games I'll keep rapes optional, and content like incest will be clearly labeled as a focus of the game, or it will be optional.

Kanthis:
If you check the second page of the instructions, it lists all the ends and how to get them.
The format was clunky. I am now working on making a new game framework for my next game. It will look more like this.

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
If you check the second page of the instructions the "Back" button on the first page seems to disappear.

It looks like I got all of the endings, but according to the "To-do list" I'm still missing 1 scene with Chan the class clown and 1 scene with the Park's Shady Guy.

sed

Jan 22, 2016
Ok, fixed the back button. I couldn't find it when I was checking the local copy, because the bug wasn't there. I was getting frustrated until I checked the online version and found it was slightly different. It's updated now.

Shady guy can be found for sex after drinking too much at the bar. And for oral after taking revenge on Stan. Both of Chana can be found in the class at school. One when the boys look up her skirt, then follow her to the washroom. The other is found the third time in the same day that she gets a note in class.

sed

Jan 22, 2016
First you have to get the incest trait from the guy at the playground in the park.
After that you have to make sure Dougs innocence is low. Easiest way to do that is to masturbate with the door open, in the bedroom, a few times.
Then visit Dougs room. The second time you visit Dougs room you can choose the option to not believe he is sleeping.
Then if both Doug and Daisys innocence is low enough, sex is an option.

sed

Jan 22, 2016
Get the incest trait first. It is found in the playground at the park.
Then once Brittneys innocence is low enough, choose the "Talk" option in the living room. Then take her place with George.
After that is done, on the same day visit her in the livingroom again, and choose "talk" again. This time you can choose a reward.
Choose her.