[HTML] Tower of Triumph (sex transformation roguelike dungeon crawler)

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
How do you Die I can only retire peacefully?
Pretty much all movement actions reduce your stamina. Once you run out of stamina, it starts taking from your HP instead. Once you run out of HP in this manner, you are dead. Losing any fight that doesn't outright kill you usually resets you health and stamina and plops you back in town.

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
Build 23-12-1 (Dec 1) is now live: Pregnancy and parties! Tower revamp, better loot, UI enhancements!​

23-12-01.jpg

https://arcdragon.com/toweroftriumph/

New features

• Pregnancy and childbirth: give birth to monster babies!
  • New party system: use your monster babies as meat shields!
  • New lighting system (Lantern light radius stacks. Enable hardware acceleration on your browser if it's slow)
  • Lots of UI enhancements, infinite inventory, menu changes
  • Tower redesign: larger levels, better loot
  • New buildings, new perks, new quests, new achievements!
  • Roughly 20 written pages worth of new dialogue
  • Lots and lots of bugfixes
Ful changelog available in game.

Arcane Howitzer

Jan 8, 2016
I have once again encountered a transformation error, this time by losing to a male rat-morph (in case it matters, I was a hermaphrodite and it happened on Tower level 3)
Error: <<DoTransform>>: error within widget code (Error: <<GetMon>>: error within widget code (Error: <<silently>>: error within contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: Unexpected identifier 'State')))<<DoTransform $Mon.anatomy "sex">>
And after a quick check, the Fox Semen still does this as well. Both of these delete a random body part every time they occur.

Also I have noticed that when you are missing one of a pair of limbs (fingers and arms), transformation will only ever target the one you still have unless it is already what the transformation would change it to. So for example, if I had a single set of Wolf fingers due to, say, losing the other set to an error during a rat-morph encounter, a wolf-morph transformation is the only way to get them back in one go because everything else would just transform the fingers I already have and require a second dose to actually get the missing fingers back.

Edit: One more thing! Just lost to a spider that attacked while I was napping in a bed in the tower; the loss text was kind of a mess:
Approaching you slowly and in eerily compelete silence, the creature print either("quickly secures your hands and feet to the floor","grabs you with its front two legs and positions you on you all four then splurts out globs of web to hold you firmly in place.","sprays you with a thick coat of sticky web so you can't escape.")>> Helpless, you print either("can do nothing but wait","flail around uselessly","fight to keep from panicking","can do little but watch)>> as its
Error: <<print>>: bad evaluation: missing ) after argument list
slides out from its lower abdomen coated in a thick layer of what you can only assume is pre-cum.

pulling your hips up to meet it the creature
Error: child tag <<endif>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<if>>
plants itself between your legs and glides effortlessly inside on a the copius fluids blenching from its length.

end section goes here

Last edited:

Mototank24

Dec 25, 2022
ive found pretty much everything else to build vault, but where do i find and cut faerie wood so i can get the lumber mill to sell it?
also how far south do i need to go for flux quest for blacksmith?

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
ive found pretty much everything else to build vault, but where do i find and cut faerie wood so i can get the lumber mill to sell it?
also how far south do i need to go for flux quest for blacksmith?

Faeriewood begins appearing on level 10 of the forest.

Flux is mined from desert caves. It has a chance to spawn on any level, but the odds improve the further south you go.

Lancelot

Jan 8, 2024
This is really cool!
Do you have any plans on making NPC companions that have more personality then the NPCs we fight?

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
This is really cool!
Do you have any plans on making NPC companions that have more personality then the NPCs we fight?

Thank you!

It's always been on the "maybe" list. Rina comments on it as a future possibility during the tutorial. But I've been directing my effort based on subscriber polls. Right now most people are asking for graphical updates and new forest zone content.

New update probably coming next week.

Reactions: Lancelot

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
Tower of Triumph 2024-2-18 Graphics update is now live!

• New map icon customization with presets to match map icon to character avatar
  • 96 new character avatars, and you can now use external images as custom avatars
  • 53 new monster portraits
  • Map should fail to load less often when playing online
  • Inventory items can now be sorted
  • ToT now has a browser tab favicon
  • Several new sex scenes
  • 22 assorted bug fixes

hanck

Feb 24, 2024
I have a question, it is about the snake found in the gem mine. I bought different bronze and brass weapons but I couldn't find one with which I could hit.

I always get the hit rate of 0%. I'm not sure if I lack dexterity or if I don't have the kind of weapon I can "hit" with. By the way, I have 13 in strength and 13 in dexterity.

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
the snake found in the gem mine

I always get the hit rate of 0%. I'm not sure if I lack dexterity or if I don't have the kind of weapon I can "hit" with.

You don't need a special weapon to hit it. Any source of to-hit counts, it's just hard to hit because it's tiny, fast little snake.

+50 evasion bonus, so an extra +50 to hit will cancel it out. They have very low health though, so you probably only need to hit it once.

hanck

Feb 24, 2024
You don't need a special weapon to hit it. Any source of to-hit counts, it's just hard to hit because it's tiny, fast little snake.

+50 evasion bonus, so an extra +50 to hit will cancel it out. They have very low health though, so you probably only need to hit it once.
okay, thanks for clarifying my doubts, I didn't know if it was because of the weapon, statistics or level.

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
Tower of Triumph 2024-3-18 "Bugfixes and Misc" update is now live

Bug fixes

• 29 assorted bug fixes. Full list available in the in-game change log
Misc changes:
  • Inventory quantities larger than your strength will now apply to-hit, defense, and flee penalties
  • Defeat by minotaur no longer results in death if your vaginal depth is sufficiently accommodating
  • Completely reworked combat flee math
  • Virgins now gain +2 willpower worth of flirt resistance (equivalent to 20%)
  • Giving up your virginity now applies a -2 penalty against the specific monster type you submitted to. Stacks for both male and female virginity.
  • Tavern now advances time to 6am the following day
  • Night time forest encounters are now +1 level
  • Weapons now show their damage type
  • Legacy items have now been deprecated

llian_winter

Apr 9, 2024
I think I am missing some mechanics. I am several lives in, my character is level 7 and still using lumber as my main income source. Also, is there some method of healing other than resting in the Inn? I can barely get anywhere in the tower because every two or three battles I have to run for the exit due to damage.

ArcDragon

Jul 3, 2022
I think I am missing some mechanics. I am several lives in, my character is level 7 and still using lumber as my main income source. Also, is there some method of healing other than resting in the Inn? I can barely get anywhere in the tower because every two or three battles I have to run for the exit due to damage.

Lots of spoilers here, but:

Selene sells healing potions once you unlock them via her quest chain. Azax teaches all spells, including heal, at the magic school in level 5 of the desert. It's also possible to learn spells from spellbooks found in the tower. You can also sleep in your house rather than the inn. Or try priest if you want lots of healing power.

As for lumber being your main income source...you really should be well past that stage of the game by the time you're in the tower, but it's hard to know what you've missed. Have you unlocked the desert? Have you unlocked iron gear? What about steel? Have you rebuilt the orphanage to unlock the party system? Which classes have you unlocked? Are you managing your transformations well?

One common problem players have is trying to level grind rather than collecting achievemnet bonuses. XP requirements are exponential, and level 7 is the "sweet spot" that usually means its time to reincarnate unless you're pushing tower levels. For example, in the time it takes to go from level 7 to 8 to gain only a single extra stat point worth +5% to hit and defense on a single character, what if instead you leveled monk to level 7 to get a permanent +35% defense bonus to all characters, always? Or guardian for +14 health and +14 defense? Or warrior for +35% to hit with weapons? What about lumberjack to stack with the warrior bonus for a net +70% to hit with axes? Have you unlocked genetic lottery? What about durable?

Stacking achievement bonuses is a much better way to progress than grinding levels.

Specifically for the gold problem, you might consider unlocking rogue, as rogues have improved chances to open chests, and when you retire their achievement bonus gives a permanent +1 gold per level to every battle you win regardless of location. Which means that even your next level 1 character starting out in the forest will be getting +7 gold from every stray bunny girl, and if you're passing gear between characters via storage in your house or via the Legacy Vault, means you can save up gold pretty quickly for more expensive purchases. If you're not that far along, selling herbs is an option, though since you're in the tower you might be past that. Repeatable guild quests are often extra free gold for things you were probably going to do anyway. Worst case you can reset the tower to farm level 1 chests.

Really though, if you're passing gear between characters when you reincarnate, you should never "lose" anything, so solving the money problem is simply a matter of doing anything and letting the gold collect. Once you start climbing tower levels you'll generally have more money than you can spend. If survivability is still a problem, ant transformations are easy to get and trade -1 feet for +2 pairs of legs which is a huge net gain for armor.