HQ Art Pack

ctenken

Feb 4, 2017
I was wondering if anyone knows if a hq art pack with higher resolution pictures will ever be made available. I found that higher quality images exist on the game's wiki. It would be nice to have the original images without compression in the game. The noticeable dithering and banding on the in game images is a bit disappointing when I know that better images are out there. I know that not everyone will think its worth it to have a bigger game to get better pictures so maybe a DLC on steam or a separate download on the website would be good.

Squirrelwagon

Jun 15, 2016
If you download the game and go into the resources folder, you’ll eventually find the bitmap folder that has all of the images. (I specifically mean going to the Play page and downloading the desktop version.)

TheShepard256

If you download the game and go into the resources folder, you’ll eventually find the bitmap folder that has all of the images. (I specifically mean going to the Play page and downloading the desktop version.)
It's also available on the Steam version; go to the CoC2 page in your Steam library, then select the gear icon -> Manage -> Browse Local Files. Or manually go there via file browser (mine's in C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Corruption of Champions II).

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Those folders don't contain the highest-quality versions that (may) exist, though it does let you see all the art in one place. The really HQ stuff can either be found with the artists themselves or it gets shared to subscribers as teaser images for posts... though usually that won't cover all possible variants either.

Given the size of some of the HQ images, I wouldn't expect a fullres art pack any time soon.