How Unrealistic is Too Unrealistic?

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So, I have this idea for a boomerang being a weapon. The only problem is, the boomerang that most people know of (the returning kind) isn't actually usable as a weapon. The boomerangs that were made as weapons weren't the kind that returned. I was just wondering if I try writing something like this, will it be disliked because of its impossibility? Also, I haven't written anything for TiTS before so I also have that going against me.

Tl;dr: a returning boomerang weapon: legit or not?

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
It'll be fine so long as you don't draw any attention to how unrealistic it is. Just assume your space-arang will come back and people will follow your lead.

And for the love of god, don't say anything about guidance systems or whatever! Not unless you want a hundred-page thread about boomerang aerodynamics.

Reactions: IxFa

Galgano

Aug 28, 2015
So just treat it like Captain America's shield and don't bother explaining how it works?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
I thought you were asking about a boomerang dick, in which case I'm surprised someone hasn't already written it.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
I thought you were asking about a boomerang dick, in which case I'm surprised someone hasn't already written it.
The next best thing to the Saints Row dildo bat xD

F

Franks

Well, laser and plasma weapons, which are ingame, aren't technologically feasable right now, but we have them ingame.

So...

Slab Bulkhead

Creator
Oct 10, 2015
This is sci-fi. Give the boomerang a biometric scanner and a nanotech thrust/flight system, so it's able to detect where its user is and always return to them. :D