How to trigger Kase/Ramis threesome?

Fusioncell

Dec 3, 2020
I've been trying to get this scene for the past hour and have had zero luck. I have Kase and I have Ramis but I don't know what to do next. If anyone could help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Last edited:

TheShepard256

I've read that you need to see the two interacting with each other first, but I don't know how to do that.
It's a random event that sometimes happens in the crew blurbs; you don't need to do anything other than step on the tile where you access the crew menu. Note that it's not a dedicated scene, so it might not be obvious if you're not paying enough attention, though even if you're not, the game should still flag it as having happened when it does.

Fusioncell

Dec 3, 2020
It's a random event that sometimes happens in the crew blurbs; you don't need to do anything other than step on the tile where you access the crew menu. Note that it's not a dedicated scene, so it might not be obvious if you're not paying enough attention, though even if you're not, the game should still flag it as having happened when it does.
Then I don't know what to tell you. I've being walking around the ship and only ever had the Anno/Kase scene happen, and I've tried going into the crew menu about a thousand times now, checking the blurbs for both characters and haven't had it happen once. I managed to get it to work on a different character and game version, but that was a long time ago (when it was first added I think?) and I've forgotten how I did it.

Last edited:

Fusioncell

Dec 3, 2020
Ok, so I just went back to a previous version (version 0.9.006) and the hallway scene happened near instantly, so either I'm unbelievably unlucky, or there might be something wrong in the more recent versions idk.

Last edited: