How To start Biancas content.

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
So I've been playing the game here and a while but I never really got around to doing Biancas interactions and increasing the affinity and the wiki isn't helping much.
Can anyone give me a guide for This?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
The wiki is pretty clear on Bianca content.

Certain interactions increase/decrease her familiarity with you.
How to recognize when she's on the planet.
What planet she'll go to next.
When you can find her in bars.
What's off limits for her.

Everything you need to know to advance things. What exactly are you looking for that isn't available on the wiki?

EruVortgen

Dec 20, 2022
That's the thing I can't find her.
I go to the designated spots where she is supposed to appear but I never get the prompt that she is on the planet and never see her.

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
She changes planets every seven days in a pattern: M'henga, Tarkus and Myrellion.
If Tarkus and/or Myrellion are destroyed, she will never appear on those planets.
She will always loop back to the next available planet in the same pattern.
Between 8:00 - 16:59, she will be wandering the hostile spaces.
Between 17:00 - 19:59, she will set up her booth in the safe areas.
If the following text is seen at her would-be booth location, she's on that planet: "Service and Checkup Hours: 17:00-20:00! 50 credits per condition!"
Between 20:00 - 23:59, she will be at the bar.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
I think you have to meet her on Mhen'ga first. IIRC, she only appears in the North part of the Jungle, You can also meet her for the first time at her booth on Mhen'ga, but it's the Bulletins square, and it doesn't change icons when she's there.

bongbubbler420

Mar 30, 2022
I'm having the same issue, her booth isn't on any of the three planets, and she is nowhere to be found (i checked the save file, says she is on mhenga, but she isn't there).

Gothamson

Apr 13, 2018
Her content can be convoluted and it kinda drops off a cliff right now. It will be sometime before Bianca has more cohesive content I think.

Not really sure what Williams been up to.