How to remove Fur?

Member119

Apr 16, 2019
Basically I wanted the "Primorditatts" perk (Specifically the tattoos themselves), and I did get it, but was slammed in the face with a problem. My character is a kitsune-morph, and while I knew it would change my existing fur color to jade green, I DIDN'T know it would change my skin as well. Instead of having normal, pale, human skin I now have the "Thick" and "Furred" stats on my skin. Is there a way to remove those two flags, and get my skin back to its original, pale human glory?

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Savescum Human threats though it might give you other skin color,so if that happens use pickmentation.(also TiTSED but u know)

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
Bovinium & Mino Charge will remove fur (Body only, Arms and Legs stay furred) and change face to Human before they do anything else. There's also Skin Clear, but that's a little more complicated to come by. As Narmlet says, Pickmentation is your best bet to change skin color.

Last edited:

Narmlet

Mar 8, 2019
Now that I checked Skin Clear is way better choice to remove fur(if you like smooth skin)((and as long as you don't digest it)),but it too changes color of the skin,so again Pickmentation for that.

Last edited: