How to opt back into Octavia's content?

nebulous_doofus

Jul 8, 2022
So long story short I'm an idiot and chose the Relatable option when talking about Octavia's sex content instead of offering to sub for her, now the option to talk about that at all is not available in her talk menu, opting me out of her current content. The reason why I'm an idiot is because I saved over my most recent save and the previous one is too far back and would be a pain to reload. Is there any magic anyone knows about that could help me out here so I could see her sex content?

Here's a save if it helps.

Attachments

• CoC2_Bennia_1254.coc2
    174.5 KB · Views: 0

Listo

Aug 19, 2023
So long story short I'm an idiot and chose the Relatable option when talking about Octavia's sex content instead of offering to sub for her, now the option to talk about that at all is not available in her talk menu, opting me out of her current content. The reason why I'm an idiot is because I saved over my most recent save and the previous one is too far back and would be a pain to reload. Is there any magic anyone knows about that could help me out here so I could see her sex content?

Here's a save if it helps.
Have you tried checking out your auto saves by chance? Maybe one isn’t too far from that decision