How to not become a kitsune?

Jun 28, 2022
Honestly, I enjoy the Kitsune being insular and distant until you either knock them up, become one of them or bring Kiyoko along for a visit. Makes a nice change of pace from everyone fawning over you in every other settlement.

Plus, Seven Gods be praised, a group of people who can solve their own problems and don't need us to do everything for them.

Also Kiyoko is my precious fox wife and mother to my 49 kits, and the ongoing demonisation of her saddens me almost as much as her having almost nothing to say or do during the current ongoing Khor'Minos arc.
Demonization? I haven't noticed that about her. Unless your talking about her standing in the old country. Otherwise I'm blind. I haven't yet gotten to the Khorminos Arc (outside of getting to the outskirts) been to busy play mate to Kiyoko

Sidrake

Jul 4, 2022
i'm not demonisation her personnaly kiyoko is my wife in many game and I'm happy too have her however kitsune keep many secret and many of them concern you and your family and if I tell that in the other post is because keros himself admit his interest too you not for what you are but what you can offer, he admit is the lower then god sister and brother and many declaration of him tell the same think, the potential you represent to his power. Plus do you no doubt when for a poeple are so extreme closed, open their hand so easely too you? Even me I keep a certain carefuly in this situation and they are really happy too copulate with you and many of them need children with you, it's really strange don't you and don't forget a think even is not much respected, the lore kitsune is clear, have child with many mate is taboo and misperceived by the rest of them poeple.

It's very stange they so many kitsune have a child with you, Rindo, Kohaku, Mai or Miko (very strange situation arrived exactly when you are here), Hinata, Tetsuya, Kiyoko and cairtenly more in the futur when it's a bad think in their society and with a stranger, an outsider, compare like a barbaric poeple.

that's why i think is strange and I doubt they are not a arrangement behind all that. Remember Keros talk " be carefull what you wish because is what you have but not as you think".

And too finish remember Raphael and your dear Hethia tell you. Raphael accuse what kitsune does too his poeple (even i think his just a bastard child murder I need set him hell) and Hethia confirm the den, the kistune tree leech the wyld life and take the control of the wood around him.

Think just we don't know what is important in the kitsune story and think we are just a pawn in their plan.

the honely honest in their relation with you in my opinion is Rindo because she need protection and she love you, Tetsuya because she live a traumatic situation and he tell you the truth when you ask him, Hinata because she consider himself different at the other and she rejected by the other, Kohaku because she live lonely without her family always on the road a psychological hard situation. But kiyoko I think she love you however she keep in equal mesure many secret and not tell you all that's why I hope she not with keros and use us for his plan in the end, I think is very stange she is soo easely open for your relation with so many other kitsune companion. And for Miko and Maï certenly they have a sin but dam, the coincidence is too big and keros know and do nothing it's very strange.

And don't forget "without a face" the Kitsune with Tollus, I think we don't know all the story and we must be caution that's all.

So my conclusion is don't give your trust completly and keep mind all story on Keros and kitsune tell by your beloved kiyoko himself and all hint around the kistune story just be carefull, or the game can be change at the end and not for the good.

sorry, I know I write many but I think you misinterpreted my word and think i must clarify my mind.

Thanks to read all^^.

MarcoPolo121

Apr 24, 2017
Ireland
Demonization? I haven't noticed that about her. Unless your talking about her standing in the old country. Otherwise I'm blind. I haven't yet gotten to the Khorminos Arc (outside of getting to the outskirts) been to busy play mate to Kiyoko
Nah, not in-universe, man. I'm talking about the forums. Anytime the kitsune or Kiyoko come up the backlash inevitably follows.
<Snip Snip>
I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about comments like this.

Charity

May 24, 2020
Honestly, I enjoy the Kitsune being insular and distant until you either knock them up, become one of them or bring Kiyoko along for a visit. Makes a nice change of pace from everyone fawning over you in every other settlement.

Plus, Seven Gods be praised, a group of people who can solve their own problems and don't need us to do everything for them.

Also Kiyoko is my precious fox wife and mother to my 49 kits, and the ongoing demonisation of her saddens me almost as much as her having almost nothing to say or do during the current ongoing Khor'Minos arc.
Well we can kinda scare higher ups if she with us. Even more if we kitsune as well.

It seems bad stories about kitsunes gone far and wide.