How to Milky Tiddyfuck the Mantigirl?

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I have permanently lactating boobs, but I never get an to titfuck her. Is this a bug or is that exclusively a loss scene?

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
It's also a victory scene. It also requires having seen the scene at the Pup Farm.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
How big are your boobs and how much milk do they contain?

MM cups and always a good amount.

But I’ve figured out the issue now. Turns out I had to watch the scene with Lucia AGAIN post-update because the times pre-update of course don’t count. :p

Reactions: Malidica

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Well that'd depend on if cup size is relative, Is A-cup the same on a 4 foot goblin as it is on a 12 foot giant? If not then MM is still enormous no matter your size and you can have the thickest muscles in the world but being that front heavy is going to ruin you by your 30's

In CoC/TiTS verse, the cup sizes are fixed and the same (based both on values and descriptions). There is legit a size chart commissioned by Jacques00:
upload_2020-6-19_15-9-44.jpeg

still losing it over the last image

Tristan Black

Feb 18, 2016
Past F-cup on this chart, I find boobs unattractive. DD and F take a lot of maitenance and are uncomfortable, but can be worth taking care of if the girl's nice enough.

This is why tsunderes are given A-cups or less.

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Past F-cup on this chart, I find boobs unattractive. DD and F take a lot of maitenance and are uncomfortable, but can be worth taking care of if the girl's nice enough.

This is why tsunderes are given A-cups or less.

Fair enough! I only went bigger because my character is huge af so I had to make the proportions work (I had estimated about K cups to have a similar effect to Fs or Hs). Then KiroQuest happened, I got bigger boobs and a hyper dick, and I decided to roleplay as developing a thing for DECENTLY HYPER tiddies and dicks. :p

and also a nurse fetish apparently since I now wear the Dhaalian Nurse outfit if I’m not wearing my Goo Armor, lol

I have a weird thing where in practice, I dislike balloon breasts but tf-wise they’re a BIG turn-on because of the tactile fantasy of burgeoning flesh and I can imagine them as being physics defying (in some chest tease scenes, huge boobs as high as N cups STILL stay perky, apparently.

Last edited: