How to Install the "Revamp Mod"

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
I've played the revamp before on other sites but I want to be able to have a "cleaner" version if that makes sense, I want to be able to have my own modded version but I'm unaware how to do it, the instructions with the mod itself don't make sense to me or I'm just having a difficult time understanding

<><

Jun 22, 2017
Are you saying you want to play it on your own computer? or add stuff to the mod? if its just the first, then you can just download this, it even comes with its own image folder that shows up in the game if its in the same folder as the .swf file. To open the .swf file you should either use an outdated browser(like internet explorer) or download a program that runs .swf files, like Abode flash player.

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
Are you saying you want to play it on your own computer? or add stuff to the mod? if its just the first, then you can just download this, it even comes with its own image folder that shows up in the game if its in the same folder as the .swf file. To open the .swf file you should either use an outdated browser(like internet explorer) or download a program that runs .swf files, like Abode flash player.
I just want to be able to play the revamp mod without having to go to a website and play it.

<><

Jun 22, 2017
That's what you'd be doing using my instructions, I'm recommending internet explorer because its the easiest way to run .swf files, even on your own computer. because without it you would need to download an external program such as Abode flash player.

sexydragonqueen

Apr 27, 2018
That's what you'd be doing using my instructions, I'm recommending internet explorer because its the easiest way to run .swf files, even on your own computer. because without it you would need to download an external program such as Abode flash player.
The only problem I have with this, is that after a few minutes of performing actions, the text starts going off the game, making it hard to read details.
a2980f3ec5fabcd1d1310b59dac00496.jpg

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Download this and try opening the swf through it, also deactivate the "Animate Stats Bars" option