How to increase virlity and cum quantity?

DHeroRedMagma

Dec 8, 2015
Canada
I've tried using the blue potion mainly to increase this but it stopped working. I'm new and trying to get this up to start impregnate NPCs but I guess I lack the virlity to do so

Malpha

Feb 22, 2016
Virility Boosters will increase output, Meira after you do the den quests can upgrade Virility and production.

There's other ways littered about but those are probably the most reliable ones.

Ace Hangman

Sep 16, 2021
Lady Evergreen can do a lot of things. Meira was also mentioned. Nuki Nuts can let you hold a lot more seed.
Vaush, one of the Kervus orc shamans has some brew. Hretha in the Kervus camp can probably do something (I am an orc, so I go into Rut, but I think it works on non-orcs too).
Otherwise there is Artificial Rut, but that comes from Red Cow Wine, which comes from a giant red dragon cow, and pretty much only at Halloween or even more rarely at the Midwinter Festival, so you probably missed one this year and you probably won't get the other unless you have a very specific relationship around Christmas.
Otherwise if you defeat the Centaur Marauders and take certain actions on their Corrupted Packleader you can increase your production, as well as the Tainted Witch at the Ford, if you perform certain actions.

Emily Smith

Apr 20, 2021
Go to Lumia for free Virility increase. Evergreen will require a child or certain amount of money. Sex with Kas in intro increases Virility. Sex during Halloween event with Kas increases cum amount.

Last edited:

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Go to Lumia for free Virility increase. Evergreen will require a child or certain amount of money. Sex with Kas in intro increases Virility. Sex during Halloween event with Kas increases cum amount.
does sex with kas in the halloween event actually increase cum amount? wiki doesnt say, only that you get a bit of corruption

IraMorti

Dec 5, 2017
Virility can also be increased with certain transformatives, just be sure to alchemically alter them first. I usually use Minoblood Wine or Blue Eggs for this. Just infuse them with motherwort just to get the effect. I would also do so with Grottato's to increase the base Feracity stat to be extra virile. Virile Booster's are great for the output but cause large amounts of corruption, I would get the boon from Sanders before using these to cut some of the corruption gains. Like the other guy said you can also reapply the boon (costly) to clear corruption. If you interacted with Zo she can cleanse a chunk of corruption once a day as well for free - or if you have unlocked the Cloister in the church you can clear the built up corruption by a large amount for just a bit of coin, winterstem and a few days of meditation. This is what I normally do.