How to get the Arona quest line to work?

F

Fog

So, I've beatem Arona plenty of times so I should be able to get the even where she sneaks me into the camp right? I've done it at least 15 times by now but to no avail. I've tried reloading my save, waiting at different times of the day, going to different areas of the map but nothing works. I can get the even if I submit to her a few times, but I wanna be able to do it by winning.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
So, I've beatem Arona plenty of times so I should be able to get the even where she sneaks me into the camp right? I've done it at least 15 times by now but to no avail. I've tried reloading my save, waiting at different times of the day, going to different areas of the map but nothing works. I can get the even if I submit to her a few times, but I wanna be able to do it by winning.

The Submission - Dominance scale is one value. If you're getting it easily from subbing, that probably means that you're at negative submission -- it'll take many more times to get the quest by winning than by losing in your state.

F

Fog

The Submission - Dominance scale is one value. If you're getting it easily from subbing, that probably means that you're at negative submission -- it'll take many more times to get the quest by winning than by losing in your state.
I see, that's handy to know. Thanks for clarifying!

Nathilio

Jun 21, 2019
on the not of having to fuck her, you dont. i left like 5 times after winning, took brint (due to thinking i had to fuck her, which i didnt want to cuz im waiting to see if theres an amor for chastity like in coc, and im playing a female) after the 5th time but didnt need to cuz she invited me into the camp via the secret enterance.