How to get rid of the beard?

Grimnir

Mar 19, 2018
Not sure where else to put this, so...

My character is a 7ft half-ausar with a beard. I recently found out that you can become a Saurmorian with the MetalReptile costume on Poe A, so I was like "FUCK YEAH! Now I'm a giant, 8ft, hulking metal lizardman. How badarse is that?"
After the sex scene I went to the character appearance page to drool over my sheer awesomeness, but much to my dismay, I found...
"Your face is that of a lizard, complete with a toothy maw and pointed snout. Thick, silver scales complete the look, making you look quite fearsome. Overall, your visage has a square chin, chiseled jawline, and beard."
I had a beard.
Which totally ruined my immersion because Saurmorians, as far I can tell, are supposed to be completely hairless. I'm bald. So it got rid of the hair, just not my facial hair. I haven't found a way to get rid of it. There doesn't seem to be an option to shave your beard at Shear Beauty, the hairdresser's.
I found TwinkEase will get rid of the beard but I had to completely go twink, which was less than desirable.

tl;dr: Formerly a half-ausar with a beard. Now a Saurmorian with a beard. Can't get rid of the beard.
Dying inside. Please help.

lighterfluid

Apr 27, 2016
There's a barber shop or stylist or hair something in Tavros.

EDIT: Wait, does she do beards?
EDIT2: I think she doesn't. Nevermind.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
You might have to save scum a bit, but you may be able to lose a beard when using Twink-ease (1/5 chance, has penis), Zil Ration (1/5 chance) or Catnip (Face path, has no fur) as your best bets. Estrobloom, Tittyblossom, Ovir Ace and Ovir Plus may also remove beards, but the chances are higher with higher femininity. Foxfire requires a vulpine face and furred skin.

Though of course, with any of those, extra transformations may also apply--which is why I suggest save scumming for now. If your character's femininity increases too high, you can always use Man-Up to reverse it--just be careful not to regrow another beard.

I know there was at least one or two characters planned in the past that would have done facial hair styles and cuts, but I am unsure if any of them are still being written/worked on. In any case, I do think that there should be a sexy service to tend to beards if at all possible. In the meantime, I'll see about adding a simple placeholder scene for the shower room in the ship or something--no promises though.

Reactions: aps

Grimnir

Mar 19, 2018
Totally did not think that there would be a page about beards.
Just checked Estroblossom and Tittyblossom. Same problem as TwinkEase. I'm finding it difficult to remove my beard without heavily feminising myself. I still wanna be a huge, hulking 8ft metal lizard when I get Saurmorian costume, after all.

Jacques00
I'll try save scumming with Twink-ease and Zil Ration, seems like the simplest choice. Thanks for the suggestion.

Edit: Just managed to lose my beard while only shortening and widening my cock with Zil Ration.
Cheers!

Last edited:

TheMorbidDoll

May 6, 2018
I have a question that is sort of related but not quite about beards. I'm trying to make Steele into a sort of sphinx (the legend, not Sphynx breed of cat), so essentially I'd like my character to remain furry like she is, but lose the facial fur for a completely human face. Is this something that is, at all, even possible in the game? I couldn't even find anything to make the character partially furry like Anno or Ciaran is...

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
I have a question that is sort of related but not quite about beards. I'm trying to make Steele into a sort of sphinx (the legend, not Sphynx breed of cat), so essentially I'd like my character to remain furry like she is, but lose the facial fur for a completely human face. Is this something that is, at all, even possible in the game? I couldn't even find anything to make the character partially furry like Anno or Ciaran is...
Pretty sure 2 months is long enough to call thread necromancy on this one.

But to answer your question, you could 1) try Terran Treats and savescumming (don't know if Terran Treats actually effects face fur, though), or 2) edit your savefile using TiTSed.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
I couldn't even find anything to make the character partially furry like Anno or Ciaran is...

Anno and Ciaran are both Ausar. If you use Ausar Treats to turn yourself into one, you'll also get furry arms and legs. Though if you have a very specific look for your Steele in mind, then I agree with Shysquare that you should look to use TiTSEd to properly customize your Steele.

TheMorbidDoll

May 6, 2018
Anno and Ciaran are both Ausar. If you use Ausar Treats to turn yourself into one, you'll also get furry arms and legs. Though if you have a very specific look for your Steele in mind, then I agree with Shysquare that you should look to use TiTSEd to properly customize your Steele.

I use an android app to play this, is the TiTSEd available for the apps? I've only ever heard it used for regular computer play.

TW-Luna

Apr 24, 2017
You could maybe make a save file from your mobile TiTS and move that to a PC with TiTSEd on it. Edit the save file and then move it back to your phone

Reactions: aps