How to get pure honey?

Leonitus

Dec 27, 2015
I have tried just about everything to get pure honey from a bee-girl to cure Vala in CoC_0.9.4c and have had no success

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
I have tried just about everything to get pure honey from a bee-girl to cure Vala in CoC_0.9.4c and have had no success

When you first encountered the bee girl, did you immediately try to fight her or did you talk to her? That first encounter will determine what item you get from her throughout the game depending on your actions.

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
From my playthough, the FIRST time I encountered the bee girl in the forest, I always talked to her. When this happens she may ask if she can stuff your ass/vagina with her eggs. I usually decline this and leave. If you on her again, she may have run out of eggs and will give you a jar of pure honey instead. The sex scene that happens with it includes cunnilingus with her, I think.

hatternumber0

Aug 27, 2015
From another topic.

If you are have Exgartuan or worms, youll get different scenes.

If you are a bee morph, or have a large enough cock, you should get a special scene where you are guaranteed honey.

Otherwise, it looks like once youve fought her five times, you're stuck there. The only way to change it would be to lose to her more times than youve won (with or without raping her). You then would get a scene where either you leave or get impregnated with eggs (no chance on leaving without egging if you have a high corruption and libido).

So if you've fought her 5 times (win or lose), It'll lock you out of getting puire honey from her.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
One other option is that Pure Honey is occasionally an item you can buy from then shop in the Bizarre. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
One other option is that Pure Honey is occasionally an item you can buy from then shop in the Bizarre. 

True, but how much corruption would you need to be able to get in there? Unless you're talking about the Revamp version.

Dark Ether

Aug 27, 2015
It's around 34/35 or so to get in there, but after it's unlocked you don'
t have any requirement, so you can reduce corr after that if you wish. 

Enigmatic D

Aug 27, 2015
It's around 34/35 or so to get in there, but after it's unlocked you don'
t have any requirement, so you can reduce corr after that if you wish. 

I'll keep that in mind, but I'll still go for the simple way of getting it by talking to the bee girl, accept or refused to be stuffed with eggs, and provide cunnilingus for said bee girl for the pure honey.

Furrin Gok

Dec 28, 2015
I'm not sure if it's in the vanilla game, but in Revamp, at least, Rathazul can purify the normal Honey into Pure Honey.