How to get Evelyn path for dragon quest?

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
Unsure how, if anyone knows how to cheat the game into Evelyn path, pls let me know.

My save file:

Thank you!

Attachments

• CoC2_Ataru Morohoshi_836.coc2
    67.5 KB · Views: 135

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
So, you've done the first two meetings with Evelyn but you haven't learned that she is a princess yet and thus someone who can take the spear. You need to do all of the initial Talk events (they unlock progressively) and then have sex with her a number of times until you can ask her about 'Past?'. That's the trigger for her participation in Teatime for Dragons.

Talk.png

Reactions: Lolipop

Lolipop

Jun 21, 2020
So, you've done the first two meetings with Evelyn but you haven't learned that she is a princess yet and thus someone who can take the spear. You need to do all of the initial Talk events (they unlock progressively) and then have sex with her a number of times until you can ask her about 'Past?'. That's the trigger for her participation in Teatime for Dragons.

Thank you kind sir.
Fuck I am stupid. Thought it was Etheryn instead of Evelyn.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Yeah, Ryn is technically capable of taking the spear (and will volunteer to do it if she's in the party) but Ashe refuses to let her touch it and she has so many variables already that even the thought of adding 'Dragoryn' would probably cause Savin's head to explode. So instead the options are Hornet Princess or Dommy Princess.

J

Josie

I asked Evelyn about her past but still can't complete her path. Any advice?