how to defeat gytha?!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
What class are you and who are you with? A lot of things depend on what you're working with and whether it is or isn't a good match for the encounter.

Gytha is pretty vulnerable to Resolve damage and neither she nor her warg is good at resisting magical damage so if you're having trouble damaging them quickly enough consider one of those options if they're viable for you. If you're getting one-shotted repeatedly there are a couple factors that could be in play: If you're drawing all the Threat and aren't sturdy enough to handle it, there's various ways to mitigate that. If you're not generating top Threat and are just getting unliucky then retry until the RNG decides to play nice. Solutions could be everything from changing your party members to swapping around powers/euqipment to just trying again a few more times, it depends on your setup. Hence the initial question.

futatiger

Nov 2, 2016
beat her.... but now i'm stuck on alisha. Is there any way to remove her dark devotion staus effect? she simply heals everything i do to her, and lust attacks arnt working. i'm a black mage and my party is brint, the Etheryn, and the orc woman.

Last edited:

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
beat her.... but now i'm stuck on alisha. Is there any way to remove her dark devotion staus effect? she simply heals everything i do to her, and lust attacks arnt working. i'm a black mage and my party is brint, the Etheryn, and the orc woman.
Use an ult that can potentially deck her in one go or get close to. You have Brint, skewer her with his ult.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
she simply heals everything i do to her, and lust attacks arnt working. i'm a black mage and my party is brint, the Etheryn, and the orc woman.
Hethia would be most offended that you confused her with Hretha (and vice versa)... but anyways, not a bad party setup. Alissa is more vulnerable to Resolve damage than Health so if you're having trouble getting her health down, consider that as an option. Soul Arrow is really good for that and it works even on characters that no-sell erotic attacks.

As mentioned, you should be going for broke on that fight. If you have Ultimates left, use them. There's very little that's more satisfying than watching Ryn get the finishing blow with Aurora Arrow and even if it doesn't kill her, the damage and dual buff is really helpful.