How to defeat grey jelly in 4 turns?

ZulCoringa

Oct 27, 2015
Is it possible for me?
I'm currently playing a thief, lvl 6, equipped with blight tendril and silver mask.
My powers are equanimity, mark for death, cleave (I changed that for this specific battle to dirty trick), deadly shadow and assassinate.

Also, generally speaking what composition is better gamewise, blight tendril and rosebloom shield or spiral blade with steady strike instead of mark for death/cleave.

I'm having trouble deciding btw those 2 builds.

Party members: Cait and Arona.

Thx

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Have you looked at its stats via Sense? That will give you a pretty good idea as to what will and won't work on it. You should be able to beat it in the turn limit with your current party composition, but not necessarily with the tactics you're using.
It has 100 Penetrating and Crushing Resistance, it also has -100 Tease and Holy Resistance...

Joey75421

Dec 3, 2016
Hexblade Leathers on Cait using Smite Evil beat the the Grey Jelly on the first round. Cait didn't go first so used other skills and probably ended with some debuff or dot that activated her twist the knife skill. Smite Evil with Cait has been the most effective for nearly all of the difficult encounters.

Edit: Quinn would be useful as well for this with his ultimate that inflicts a lot of tease damage.