how to become a taur

BerryParty

Jul 6, 2016
Whenever I visit Ellie, her option to get public used is greyed out, saying i need to become a taur, even when I have done the treatment. Anything i am doing wron?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Whenever I visit Ellie, her option to get public used is greyed out, saying i need to become a taur, even when I have done the treatment. Anything i am doing wron?

Catnip is the most simple way. Use it on legs 2 times, the second time with an override enabled. Won't work if you are too gooey.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Leitha Charm, screw the cost! Ahahahahahahaahaha *is taken to asylum*

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well Leitha Charm isn't that costly anyway? We not spending it only taking off when we got changes we want so...then reselling and price to get taur body lowers a bit ^^

About Poe A .... damn so ALL my PC I making are friggin lucky as they always getting this email max at 2nd-3rd ingame time o_O

Last edited by a moderator:

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Ohhh free on Uveto o_O Damn gotta go back to digin throu whole Uveto then. Was it added there long ago (versions-wise I mean)?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Ohhh free on Uveto o_O Damn gotta go back to digin throu whole Uveto then. Was it added there long ago (versions-wise I mean)?

On one of the initial builds, as much as I remember.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Good. Well now is even better since we got some encounter there to fight ^^

I remeber like was Uveto at first time it was added...soooo epmty with many rooms only.

That gal is fun to fight.