How to become a female character with a dick?

hot_nick20

Aug 26, 2022
Hey!

I'm fairly new to this game. I started as a female Champion, and i'd like to turn her into a feminine looking female, but with a big dick and balls (preferably a horse or dog dick and it being instead of a vagina, but having both is okay if it's not possible any other way).

I'm just asking because so far, it seems like all the items that can give you a penis also seem to make my character look more masculine and shrink her breasts and things like that.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Unfortunately in CoC1 you can't JUST have a penis and be referred to as a female -- it's a real failing of the old game. You can savescum to get the appearance using feminizing items in random combinations but you'll never be able to switch your pronouns back to femme unless you keep the vagina.

If you're okay with being a herm, get the dick first and THEN use feminizing items to undo any loss of femininity (with obligatory savescumming to avoid shrinking your dick).

hot_nick20

Aug 26, 2022
Unfortunately in CoC1 you can't JUST have a penis and be referred to as a female -- it's a real failing of the old game. You can savescum to get the appearance using feminizing items in random combinations but you'll never be able to switch your pronouns back to femme unless you keep the vagina.

If you're okay with being a herm, get the dick first and THEN use feminizing items to undo any loss of femininity (with obligatory savescumming to avoid shrinking your dick).
Ah, nice, thanks so far.
So the vagina is a must have if i want to be refered to as a woman? Okay. So what's the way to become a herm, when i have, as of now, only a vagina to start with. Or what are items/transformations to avoid that would otherwise get rid of my vagina?