How to Access Prison?

BlackPick7

Mar 16, 2016
I have progressed through the main quest and am not sure who I can send to prison to get access to Gasigoth.

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
Once you've beaten Captain Khorgan and her crew on Tarkus, just wait a while and you'll receive a mail to access the prison. You can also get it by sending Dr. Badger in prison and I don't think there's much more in the early game to get it.

RanmaChan

Mar 17, 2017
The Frozen North, Canada
Is Zaalt supposed to show up in the prison if you select the option to have him arrested during your encounter with him? Or was that just an idea I saw floating around in another thread/a fever dream?

Nnxx

Feb 3, 2017
I think you should see him there, although it's not implemented yet.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
My 2 cents: emial usualy arrives after 5 days. I had once when even running around doing nothing for like 15 days not triggered reciving mail. So you may also want to make save and then if it not show up after 5 days to reload (since that 15+ days happened when I checked it using the same save that in all other tries was giving me emai to access prison in 5 days).

Reactions: Keto

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Why would you want to send Badger to prison tho? Just wait for more Fencontent.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Btw all scenes for using prisoners will be slight tweaked versions of they existing scenes or you or someone else planning in writing "unique to prison" scenes someday in the future?

Arhon

Jun 22, 2016
The prison literally exists as a way to view old boss scenes, so.
I hope one day we get some sort of an event where Steele gets arrested and sent to prison and then you have a quest/mini-quest to escape the prison with around 5-6 bad ends if you mess up depending on your decisions during your escape :)

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
That just reminded me of the Prisoner mod for CoC.

Though I wonder what would you do to get arrested then again this is TiTs the possibilities are nearly endless for pretty much everything.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
That just reminded me of the Prisoner mod for CoC.

Though I wonder what would you do to get arrested then again this is TiTs the possibilities are nearly endless for pretty much everything.
Maybe Steele could finally be punished for all of that public indecency they've been up to.

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
*Gets arrested taking Erra for a walk*"NO, IT'S PREFECTLY FINE ITS JUST ROLEPLAY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT, DON'T TAZE ME B...."*get tazed and hauled off to jail*

Last edited:
Reactions: lighterfluid

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
@Savin Mkay. I though it was planned to be smth more too but making it a way to replay post boss fight scenes is fine for me too. Well in a sense it will be something more when Warden scene would be added or for any other npc that isn't prisoner. That room we can't get atm (the north one) is planned to be used in scenes with new npc's that showed up at station or it would still serve other purpose?

Freed85

Aug 31, 2015
@Savin Mkay. I though it was planned to be smth more too but making it a way to replay post boss fight scenes is fine for me too. Well in a sense it will be something more when Warden scene would be added or for any other npc that isn't prisoner. That room we can't get atm (the north one) is planned to be used in scenes with new npc's that showed up at station or it would still serve other purpose?
That room is currently where you meet up with Brandt/Hella after flirting(which also disarms you if you haven't already) with her you have to be feeling frisky enough to access the room though, it's also where she is when she contacts you while approaching the prison.