How the hell do i get hat trick?

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
do i need to give my soul to keros and become a kitsune, because ive been sowing the fertile fields for a month in game, and none of them are pregnant.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Miko and Mai don't just get pregnant because you're fucking them, they have a special sequence of events you have to go through (see also: Kohaku). You have to hear Keros' offer, see the scene at the shrine where you pick which of the two you prefer and then wait a few days for the event that actually leads to one or the other becoming pregnant to proc upon visiting the shrine and then pick Yes when prompted.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
Miko and Mai don't just get pregnant because you're fucking them, they have a special sequence of events you have to go through (see also: Kohaku). You have to hear Keros' offer, see the scene at the shrine where you pick which of the two you prefer and then wait a few days for the event that actually leads to one or the other becoming pregnant to proc upon visiting the shrine and then pick Yes when prompted.
thanks. and what of the others? just plow as normal?

Darkpheonix

Aug 27, 2015
All kitsunes that can become pregnant have a scene that needs to proc before they can be impregnated. For example as described above, Miko and Mai have a scene that will ask who you prefer and who you choose is the one whose impreg scene will proc. This will permanently lock the other out from impregnation you can only do one of the sisters.

Only Rindo, Kohakou, and Miko/Mai can bear the champs kits outside of Kiyoko.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
All kitsunes that can become pregnant have a scene that needs to proc before they can be impregnated. For example as described above, Miko and Mai have a scene that will ask who you prefer and who you choose is the one whose impreg scene will proc. This will permanently lock the other out from impregnation you can only do one of the sisters.

im working on rindo, as ive got the other two, but no luck with her. how do i get rindo's scene?

KasSimp

Jul 23, 2023

ah I'm trying to find out how to get Kohaku knocked up, what are the reqs for her scene?