How powerful is the Champion verse?

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
This game has been around for years now and it's been a great game through it all, easily one my top 10!

Now though, I've gotten into VS Debateing since that time, and I'm truly excited too say the sights are now upon the fine and dandy CoC!

So in the spirit of research I've come here to discover the max power leves of this verse and ALL it's skill sets! Any answers? ;)

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Unmodded my opinion would be that it's your average low-tier magic medieval verse. The most threatening things would be the gods themselves(don't know what could kill them) and lethice(beaten by the champion eventually), which only seem to be around arch-mage level, and the giantess turtle girl which would be a catastrophic addition to any army if armed and armored but would still be taken out easily enough if you had enough mages whose only skill is lobbing a fireball. There are also dragons but they can be beaten by a single sufficiently trained person with mundage gear so they won't be that much of an issue to most.

A gun or cannon would be sufficient for most things.

It aint that tough chief, and to be honest these games don't really follow the whole power fantasy schtick.

Last edited:

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
Unmodded my opinion would be that it's your average low-tier magic medieval verse. The most threatening things would be the gods themselves(don't know what could kill them) and lethice(beaten by the champion eventually), which only seem to be around arch-mage level, and the giantess turtle girl which would be a catastrophic addition to any army if armed and armored but would still be taken out easily enough if you had enough mages whose only skill is lobbing a fireball. There are also dragons but they can be beaten by a single sufficiently trained person with mundage gear so they won't be that much of an issue to most.

A gun or cannon would be sufficient for most things.

It aint that tough chief, and to be honest these games don't really follow the whole power fantasy schtick.

What I'm saying here is that made this bio right here: https://www.deviantart.com/fatefulbrawl/art/This-Champion-brawls-uncurropted-834030221 And I'd love o get some calcification on the feats I found within it, some lore, ect.

Preacher

Nov 22, 2016
The most holiest of grounds
Again, a gun or cannon would be sufficient for most things. Only reason they aren't amputated, left with their guts on the floor, or end up with many broken bones in every fight(judging from the enemy's attack descriptions that they simply take) is because fen and crew don't like gore in their smut games but still bleed a little when a lover scratches them too hard during sex. Essentially the champion has plot armor, and writer's licence on their side, which tells you that a lot of things are bent towards letting the champion win or survive. Only lore that's canon is Lethice's defeat. Everything else is like the elder scrolls series, most quests are up in the air as to whether or not it actually happened.

If you truly have to put them somewhere then a greek mythological hero with their divine-given quest and similar blessings is a similar comparison. At max they can dodge just about everything in the game, lift things that would shame the strongest among us, shrug off blades and arrows, throw magical fire left right and center, outrun most things in the game, and resist the strongest of illusions and temptations. Superhuman, yes, but not terribly so, and only so because of magic buffing them and sufficient training/combat experience.

Last edited:

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
How powerful is the Champion's verse? Check the flow:

Thinkin of a master plan
'cause ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money's spent
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence
Thinkin' how could I get some dead presidents
I need money, I used to be a stick-up kid
So I think of all the devious things I did
I used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money
But now I learned to earn 'cause I'm righteous
I feel great! So maybe I might just
Search for a 9 to 5, if I strive
Then maybe I'll stay alive
So I walk up the street whistlin' this
Feelin out of place 'cause, man, do I miss
A pen and a paper, a stereo, a tape of
Me and Eric B, and a nice big plate of
Fish, which is my favorite dish
But without no money it's still a wish
'Cause I don't like to dream about gettin paid
So I dig into the books of the rhymes that I made
To now test to see if I got pull
Hit the studio, 'cause I'm paid in full

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
Again, a gun or cannon would be sufficient for most things. Only reason they aren't amputated, left with their guts on the floor, or end up with many broken bones in every fight(judging from the enemy's attack descriptions that they simply take) is because fen and crew don't like gore in their smut games but still bleed a little when a lover scratches them too hard during sex. Essentially the champion has plot armor, and writer's licence on their side, which tells you that a lot of things are bent towards letting the champion win or survive. Only lore that's canon is Lethice's defeat. Everything else is like the elder scrolls series, most quests are up in the air as to whether or not it actually happened.

If you truly have to put them somewhere then a greek mythological hero with their divine-given quest and similar blessings is a similar comparison. At max they can dodge just about everything in the game, lift things that would shame the strongest among us, shrug off blades and arrows, throw magical fire left right and center, outrun most things in the game, and resist the strongest of illusions and temptations. Superhuman, yes, but not terribly so, and only so because of magic buffing them and sufficient training/combat experience.

I find that hard to believe going off of some Town level feats within the game itself, as well as some light speed feats based on the spells, also just because it's a side quest doesn't necessarily mean the feats aren't to be taken into account, like how in games you can have quest that boost you and show feats you oher wise would not have shown on the main mission. Or it just elaborates on them.

I know there's more hear that I'm missing, which is why I came to this forum in the first place, to get some concrete answers from the makers of the game.

Did you even look at the research and scans from the game, plus do you know what VS debating is?

Fatefulbrawl

Apr 26, 2020
How powerful is the Champion's verse? Check the flow:

Thinkin of a master plan
'cause ain't nuthin but sweat inside my hand
So I dig into my pocket, all my money's spent
So I dig deeper but still comin up with lint
So I start my mission- leave my residence
Thinkin' how could I get some dead presidents
I need money, I used to be a stick-up kid
So I think of all the devious things I did
I used to roll up, this is a hold up, ain't nuthin funny
Stop smiling, be still, don't nuthin move but the money
But now I learned to earn 'cause I'm righteous
I feel great! So maybe I might just
Search for a 9 to 5, if I strive
Then maybe I'll stay alive
So I walk up the street whistlin' this
Feelin out of place 'cause, man, do I miss
A pen and a paper, a stereo, a tape of
Me and Eric B, and a nice big plate of
Fish, which is my favorite dish
But without no money it's still a wish
'Cause I don't like to dream about gettin paid
So I dig into the books of the rhymes that I made
To now test to see if I got pull
Hit the studio, 'cause I'm paid in full

What? Is this? Cool poem though ;)

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"Paid in Full", Eric B and Rakim, from the album Paid in Full, 1987.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kesil

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
"Scans and feats"? I'm not even sure what you're asking. Have you checked the Wiki?

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Don't even know what that is.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I've sent a PM requesting help. Hopefully, someone more able to answer your question will poke their head in.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
@Fenoxo created the game. I sent him a PM, but he's a pretty busy dude.