How old is the champion?

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
How old is the champion?

Zandar

Aug 31, 2015
In TiTS they say that you are a young adult at the beginning but don't get into it much after that. In CoC and now CoC2 I believe it is left intentionally absent because they want you to decide how old your character is. They can be anywhere from 95 to 18 ( :colbert: ) so you are whatever age you want so long as you are sitting in that bar when the pink cat girl shows up

Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Emerald

Jun 8, 2016
Whatever you want that's 18 or over and let's leave it at that.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
I imagine it also varies depending on your starting race and background. Old enough to drink/fuck, but it's likely that a Champion with a background like Soldier could be older than a Noble Scion, or a wyld elf is likely to be comfortably older than a lupine or orc who have shorter lifespans.

I imagine different ages for my Champions depending on the more detailed background plot hooks I have in my head.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Word of Savin. xD

Salomon

Jun 17, 2019
Curitiba, Paraná, Brasil
I imagine it also varies depending on your starting race and background. Old enough to drink/fuck, but it's likely that a Champion with a background like Soldier could be older than a Noble Scion, or a wyld elf is likely to be comfortably older than a lupine or orc who have shorter lifespans.

I imagine different ages for my Champions depending on the more detailed background plot hooks I have in my head.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Word of Savin. xD
The wiki shows that wild elves have lifespan similar to that of humans, from 90 to 120 years old.
I believe that only the Boreal Elves have a longer life and can easily reach 200 years!

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
The wiki shows that wild elves have lifespan similar to that of humans, from 90 to 120 years old.
I believe that only the Boreal Elves have a longer life and can easily reach 200 years!
That was just an example to point out that the latter races could plausibly have younger Champion characters since they're shorter-lived and have to get started earlier, especially orcs. Actually I don't remember if humans have a stated average life expectancy in Savarra but I'm willing to bet that it's still shorter than a wyld elf's given that the Lupine range of 55-80 in their codex entry says it's 'slightly shorter' than humans. But the point is that with different races having lifespans, the Champion's age is likely to be more of a range than a specific number. And Savin even pointed out that an elf Champion will probably look in their early 20's but might be older. xD

Speaking of the Boreal Elves, with Savin recently confirming that the Valkyrie pantheon TF is somewhere in the development pile, I have a feeling I know what my Noble Scion champ is going to be doing so as to not die a century or so before Ryn does... assuming their lifespans get extended by being Lumia's chosen anyways.

Mad Dog

Jun 1, 2018
That was just an example to point out that the latter races could plausibly have younger Champion characters since they're shorter-lived and have to get started earlier, especially orcs. Actually I don't remember if humans have a stated average life expectancy in Savarra but I'm willing to bet that it's still shorter than a wyld elf's given that the Lupine range of 55-80 in their codex entry says it's 'slightly shorter' than humans. But the point is that with different races having lifespans, the Champion's age is likely to be more of a range than a specific number. And Savin even pointed out that an elf Champion will probably look in their early 20's but might be older. xD

Speaking of the Boreal Elves, with Savin recently confirming that the Valkyrie pantheon TF is somewhere in the development pile, I have a feeling I know what my Noble Scion champ is going to be doing so as to not die a century or so before Ryn does... assuming their lifespans get extended by being Lumia's chosen anyways.
Your champions lifespan does get extended if you become Keros' champion. So I don't expect it to be too different for Lumia.