How much lesbian content?

SeaOfNerifes

Jul 27, 2016
I've discovered TiTS recently and have become interested in it. But then I realized that my interest was based on the assumption that I would be able to enjoy the game if I played it exclusively as a lesbian PC. Since then I've skimmed through multiple pages of the blog looking at updates and did a few searches on this forum but didn't find a satisfactory answer.

So I ask: How much fun would my female PC be able to have without penises involved? 

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Most encounters with woman have vaginal scenes, and there's also the hardlight strap-on.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Mysterious Person pretty much said it.   This game is predominantly geared towards futa/futa, but generally there is much more female and female catering content then male and male catering content available.  

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Hey there! If you're new to only new to TiTS would it be wrong of me to assume you haven't played much of Corruption of Champions either?
CoC I think had a lot more female followers and most of the male and herm followers could be turned into girls through tf's.
TiTS seems a little obsessed with it's herms at the moment but their might be more F/F content in the future.

K

Krynh

There's one NPC with a tribbing scene iirc. It might be one of shekkas species or the bunnies.  

SeaOfNerifes

Jul 27, 2016
Thanks everyone for the very quick and detailed replies. So even if it's not 100% equal in amount to other content, there is still plenty. That's very good to know. I just didn't want to have TiTS in my list of stuff to look out for only to be disappointed later. But it sounds like there's a lot.

and if you're into breastfeeding there's a few good bits of that, but I haven't discovered all that much trib content

I like these. Too bad that there is no trib, though, since it's pretty much my favorite.

As long as I have enough fingers to type, I will be doing my best to make the TiTSverse a lesbian-accessible sex paradise. :p

You have my attention :)

Hey there! If you're new to only new to TiTS would it be wrong of me to assume you haven't played much of Corruption of Champions either?

Not really. CoC is only sorta technically complete, isn't it? I didn't look too much into it but the impression I got was that a lot of planned content for it was axed. I may check it out someday, but I'm not currently interested.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Thanks everyone for the very quick and detailed replies. So even if it's not 100% equal in amount to other content, there is still plenty. That's very good to know. I just didn't want to have TiTS in my list of stuff to look out for only to be disappointed later. But it sounds like there's a lot.

I like these. Too bad that there is no trib, though, since it's pretty much my favorite.

You have my attention :)

Not really. CoC is only sorta technically complete, isn't it? I didn't look too much into it but the impression I got was that a lot of planned content for it was axed. I may check it out someday, but I'm not currently interested.

CoC was Fen's first project, and its writers were somewhat less professional, and it shows.  A lot of characters were written with ideas beyond what their authors had the time or means to deliver, or what donation drives were willing to fund; at that time, Fen would basically auction off hours of codework on a given project, which was very inefficient and meant a lot of things getting mostly done.

The game is complete in the sense that there will be no more work done on it, and there's a ton of characters and events to be sure, but there's dangling plot threads aplenty.  TiTS runs the inevitable risk of the same, but by and large the authors have been better at keeping characters feature-complete from the outset.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
As long as I have enough fingers to type, I will be doing my best to make the TiTSverse a lesbian-accessible sex paradise. :p

So that's at least one writer with a vested interest in it. Can't speak for anyone else, though.

You're a true hero to Vagina's everywhere.
Idonteven.....jpeg
I don't even know why...
I think I'll just leave.

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
This is the best piece of nonsense I've seen in a long time hahaha

Glad you got a kick out of it :)
Out of curiosity, if you happen to write up a scene with two girls tribbing using a dildo, would it maybe be okay for me to suggest the possibility of adding a version for male PC's too maybe? Like just using his ass instead?
TiTS doesn't seem to have an awful lot of scenes for M/F where the male is bottom. Well there's a fair amount of strapon stuff, but that's basically the same concept as futa, especially with the hardlights tactile feedback.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Back to the topic: Penny has some limited but extremely hot (IMO at least) purely lesbian scenes, especially her initial scene when triggered by a pure female Steele. I'm also surprised that no one has mentioned Lieve, the only defacto strict gynophile in the game. She obviously has some really good lesbian scenes, including an all-female foursome, PC worshipping her body and her aggressively making love to them.

Last edited by a moderator:

djunk101

Oct 6, 2015
Sellesy, the Tavros tavern waitress who has three of various body parts, also has a trib scene. Off topic, but nice Milla pic. I'm a big Tales of fan myself. In fact, my import of Tales of Bersaria (the newest one) just arrived today, but I haven't started it up yet.

Edit: I just realized the Legendia references in your name @SeaOfNerifes . Are you the Raging Nerifes or the Quiet Nerifes? :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Back to the topic: Penny has some limited but extremely hot (IMO at least) purely lesbian scenes, especially her initial scene. I'm also surprised that no one has mentioned Lieve, the only defacto strict gynophile in the game. She obviously has some really good lesbian scenes, including an all-female foursome, PC worshipping her body and her aggressively making love to them.

Lieve also forcibly drugs you under pretense of showing you around Kressia no matter how much you show you aren't interested beforehand, making her much more like an actual rapist than the people who walk up to you in the woods and say it's time to get fucked, stud.

You might enjoy Lieve's content anyway, but there's a lot more going on there than just lesbianism.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I've always regarded scissoring as a kind of last resort in scenes, I guess because I have trouble properly envisaging what's going on and what it might feel like. A lesbian friend telling me that few lesbians actually go in for it because it's too awkward hasn't helped.

It'd help if I ever wrote pure females I suppose. I even managed to wuss out of sapphic content on the one I am doing by making them only attracted to boys.

Couch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I've always regarded scissoring as a kind of last resort in scenes, I guess because I have trouble properly envisaging what's going on and what it might feel like. A lesbian friend telling me that few lesbians actually go in for it because it's too awkward hasn't helped.

It'd help if I ever wrote pure females I suppose. I even managed to wuss out of sapphic content on the one I am doing by making them only attracted to boys.

Honestly I find oral, mutual or otherwise, the easiest type of lesbian scene.  I've never really tried doing much with dildos, and yeah, scissoring is so far outside my experience that it's hard to handle.

Cynthia's a pure female who includes quite a bit of breastfeeding content both giving and receiving, though, which isn't an angle anyone's touched on much that I think is easier to make satisfyingly gender-neutral.  Hopefully when she gets in it'll scratch some of your lesbian itch.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Lieve also forcibly drugs you under pretense of showing you around Kressia no matter how much you show you aren't interested beforehand, making her much more like an actual rapist than the people who walk up to you in the woods and say it's time to get fucked, stud.

You might enjoy Lieve's content anyway, but there's a lot more going on there than just lesbianism.

A fair way to describe Lieve's actions would be: she forcibly kisses PC and drugs them (possibly unintentionally) only in case of a that date failing miserably, as some sort of last ditch effort or a way to vent her frustration, right before leaving without doing anything else to PC, besides getting them sexually frustrated.

That's a clear breach of boundaries, but calling it rape is ridiculous. Aside from that one moment, she completely respects PC's decision about using or not using the venom during the scenes.

Oh, yikes... damn red myr venom. The biggest reason I haven't finished Ant Wars. Do you at least have the option of consenting to her? I'd just take that version. >_>

Yup, and this route is awesome.

Last edited:

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
I do agree that oral is really straightforward and easy to write, but don't underestimate the simplicity of mutual masturbation, or even just assisted masturbation. It's so easy and so accessible, and you can be sneaky about it. It's a really utilitarian bit of physical intimacy, too, as assisted masturbation allows for all sorts of dynamics and other forms of stimulation like kissing, breast play, and toys that oral kind of complicates. I'll admit, my view of it might be a bit inflated because of the whole D/s angle (the possibility of it at all times, even when fully dressed and otherwise occupied, is such a thrill), but I'd bet vanilla lesbians make use of some sneaky fingers quite a bit, too. ;)  

You're reminding me of the scene with the robots and Shekka. That was a good scene. Probably one of my favourite ones in TiTS so far! It's intimate, playful, unique and otherwise awesome.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Lieve also forcibly drugs you under pretense of showing you around Kressia no matter how much you show you aren't interested beforehand, making her much more like an actual rapist than the people who walk up to you in the woods and say it's time to get fucked, stud.

One of these days I'm really going to have to edit that scene. Fuck's sake.

Oh, yikes... damn red myr venom. The biggest reason I haven't finished Ant Wars. Do you at least have the option of consenting to her? I'd just take that version. >_>

Yes.

And her "forcibly drugging" you is an awkward kiss followed by you being able to walk off. 

You start to turn away from Lieve, but feel a pair of chitinous hands grab your arms, hauling you back around to face her. The red ant pulls you in close, running a plated finger across your cheek before pressing her lips to yours, much more gently than you would expect from the warrior woman, so tenderly you'd think she was afraid to break you. When she pulls back, she's smiling from ear to ear, teasing one of her antennas with her fingers.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
*pokes head out from metaphorical dirt pile*

Me? Never.

*nods to signal my metaphorical friend to toss another metaphorical load of dirt onto the metaphoric dirt pile*

... I'm dumb, I know.

Perhaps you are a little bit... birdbrained? (Please don't kill me)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I gotta say I honestly didn´t think much of Lieve originally. I kind of brushed her off as a slave owner and didn´t really even take the time to talk to her. But later (some time after I stopped skim reading, my dark dark past...) I realized she´s not actually that bad of a person.

She´s definitely the go to for lesbian content.

We need that. We need a "Topic of the Day"

Would´ve been a nice feature. But don´t we forumers like always end up at least looking at the most popular topic? Whether it´s labeled or not?

K

Krynh

Would´ve been a nice feature. But don´t we forumers like always end up at least looking at the most popular topic? Whether it´s labeled or not?

I mostly only read the topics in the TiTS section of the forum

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I mostly only read the topics in the TiTS section of the forum

Same. CoC is finished, and FoE is on an indefinite hiatus. So it´s not much to see there. I do look at the general bullshit section every now and then though.

FrankenApple

Mar 29, 2016
The Vanae Huntress has some pretty good scenes, but two of them involve using tentacles as makeshift dicks.